XAT 2020 – Exam Dates, Application Form
The Exam of XAT 2020 is supposed to be held in January 2020 with the objective to offer admissions to the management courses in various business schools across the nation. This deemed entrance examination is conducted by XLRI on behalf of XAMI. It is a national level entrance examination and its score is used by more than 150 management institutes for granting admission.
Aspiring candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility conditions and make sure that they are eligible for the exam. This exam will be conducted in various cities across the country and the candidates can easily opt for the center of their choice and convenience. Go through this article and get to know in-depth information about this deemed MBA examination such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, and result.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
XAT 2020 Important Dates
Since no official exam schedule is yet available, therefore, we have provided tentative dates for the sake of the student’s convenience. We will modify the table soon after the availability of the official notification.
|The beginning of the online registration||August 2019|
|The last date to apply||November 2019|
|Exam Date||January 2020|
|The announcement of the result||January 2020|
XAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who fulfill each and every eligibility condition will be termed as eligible for this deemed entrance exam. Applicants can read eligibility criteria here and determine their eligibility status.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- In order to take XAT 2020 Exam, the candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any domain from the recognized institute.
- Those applicants who are appearing in the last or final year of graduation can also apply for the same.
Norm 2: Age Factor
- There is no age limit to apply for this reputed entrance examination
XAT 2020 Application Form
The application form Xavier Aptitude Test will be made available in the online mode and the applicants are required to submit the same on or before the deadline. The candidates must add only the genuine information in the application form as these details will be cross-checked at the later stages of admission. Multiple forms from the same candidate will lead to direct rejection. Application forms without the application fee will be treated as incomplete and shall not be accepted by the official authority. The process to complete the application form is provided here.
- Registration is the first step and thus candidates need to enter the asked information and submit the same to get registered. Soon after the registration, the applicants will get the system generated XAT id and password. Both these credentials must be kept safe until the admission is over.
- Log in with these credentials and proceed to complete the application form. All fields are compulsory to fill thus add the information carefully. Also, it is advised to verify the entered details before the final submission.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
- Now, the applicants need to add XAT test city preference
- Click on the preview tab, verify the entered information, make changes if needed and click for the final submission.
- Proceed to make the payment of the application fee and complete the form filling process.
|Without late fee||Rs 1700|
|With late fee||Rs 2000|
XAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam of XAT 2020 will be organized in the online computer-based mode.
- Question type: multiple choice questions
- Time duration: 205 minutes
- The total number of questions: 97 questions (72 questions in Part 1 and 25 questions in Part 2)
- For the right attempt: +1 mark
- For the wrong attempt: -0.25 marks
- For more than 12 un-attempted questions: -0.05 marks
XAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be made available in December 2019 and the candidates can easily download the same by using XAT id and password. Downloading is the sole option to avail this official document. The candidates are required to bring this document at the exam venue otherwise their entry will be restricted. No pen or pencil marking is allowed on this official document.
XAT 2020 Result
Soon after the XAT 2020 Exam, the official authority will announce the result in the online mode. Qualified candidates will be then called for the GD and PI round for the final admission. A merit list will be published for the qualified candidates. However, admissions will be purely based on the rank of the candidate and availability of seats.