UPSEE 2019 Application Form submission starts from the 3rd week of January 2019. UPSEE stands for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination and will be conducted by the Abdul Kalam Technical University. The University was earlier known as the Uttar Pradesh Technical University; UPTU and the test were also called as the UPTU SEE. The test will be conducted in offline mode for admissions in various UG and PG Courses. The university will be conducting UPSEE 2019 for admissions in BHMCT, B. Tech., B. Arch., B. Pharma., MBA and various other technical courses.
Table of Contents
UPSEE 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||UP State Entrance Exam|
|Popularly Known as||UPSEE 2019|
|Organized by||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Exam Type||State Level Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into BHMCT, B. Tech., B. Arch., B. Pharma., MBA and various other technical courses.|
|Exam Mode||ORM and Computer-based test|
|Age Criteria||No Age Limit|
|Qualifying Exam||HSC/ 12th or its equivalent examination|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||3rd week of December 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Exam Mode||ORM and Computer-based test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
UPSEE 2019 Application Form
The application forms will be released online on the official website of the exam. All the candidates have to login to the official website and find the link labeled as “Apply UPSEE Online”. This will take them to the page where already registered candidates can view their submitted applications and the new ones can apply for UPSEE 2019. Find the complete process of form submission in the following section.
- Press the button labeled as “New Registration” and enter the following details (as mentioned in the online form):
Date of Birth
Email ID (Valid and Active)
Course Choice (etc)
- Once the details have been submitted, a system generated password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile Number submitted in the previous step.
- The candidates will be then asked to log in using the password and Email ID as username.
- The next step of online registration for UPSEE 2019 will involve submitting the following information:
Address for Communication
Exam Centre Choice
Class X marks
Class XII marks (if available)
- In the next step, the candidates will be required to submit the form fee. It is expected that the form fee will be around INR 1000 for General Category Candidates and Male Candidates. The female candidates, SC and ST candidates will have to pay a reduced fee of INR 500.
- The fee remission can be done offline as well as online mode. The offline fee remission can be done by the Bank Challan and the online fee remission can be done by the Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking.
- The candidates remitting the fee via offline mode will be required to submit the transaction number in the form to complete the form submission for UPSEE 2019.
- Once the fee has been submitted, the candidates will be asked to verify the details submitted in the online form. After this, the confirmation page will be generated which is to be downloaded by all the candidates.
- This form should be printed out and sent to the following address along with the supporting documents:
Uttar Pradesh Technical University,
IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow,
PO Box – 226021,
- The candidates are advised to keep the application form safe for future usage.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE Exam
The University has specified the norms of eligibility for all the candidates for admissions in various courses. Find the details in the following section. The candidates should note that the forms should be filled only after confirming the eligibility criteria.
- All B. Tech. applicants should have studied Maths, Physics and any ONE of Chemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology in Class XII to be eligible for UPSEE 2019.
- All B. Tech. (Biotechnology) applicants should have studied Physics and Biology or Maths as compulsory subjects and any ONE of Biotechnology and Chemistry as elective.
- Minimum passing marks for GEN and OBC has been kept at 45% in Class XII.
- Minimum passing marks for ST and SC candidates have been kept at 40%.
- In order to be eligible for UPSEE 2019, the candidates must have passed without grace in all the exams.
- The candidates should have passed the Class XII exam from any recognized Board or University.
Please note that AKTU has not specified any upper age limit to apply for the exam.
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2019
The following section will comprise details on the exam pattern and other details related to the question paper which will help the candidates to form an overall idea. The marking scheme, number of sections, the number of questions in each section of UPSEE 2019 is as follows:
- UPSEE 2019 will be a pen and paper-based exam.
- The question paper will be drafted in Hindi as well as English.
- There will be 3 sections in all; namely – Physics, Chemistry and Math.
- Every section will have 50 questions; amounting to 150 questions in the exam.
- Every RIGHT answer will fetch you 4 marks.
- There will be NO negative marking in UPSEE 2019.
- The question paper will have MCQs or objective type questions.
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
UPSEE 2019 Important Dates
- Application form release: 3rd week of January 2019
- Online form submission closure: Last week of February 2019
- Application Form correction: 3rd week of March 2019
- Admit Card release: 1st week of April 2019
- UPSEE 2019 date of conduction: Last week of April 2019 (for UG ) and 1st week of May 2019 (for PG)
- Result declaration: Last week of May 2019
- Counselling commencement: 4th week of June 2019
|Date||Paper Code||Subjects||Total Time Period|
|3rd week of April 2019||Paper 1
|Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Physics, Chemistry and Biology
AG-I, AG-II and AG-III
|10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (3 Hours)|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture||2.30 PM to 5:00 PM (2 Hours 30 Minutes)|
|4th week of April 2019||Paper 5||Aptitude test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (1 Hour 30 Minutes)|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engg.||2:30 PM to 4:00 PM (1 Hour 30 Minutes)|
|4th week of April 2019||Paper 7
|Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy
Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates
|9:00 AM-11:00 AM (2 Hours)|
|4th week of April 2019||Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||9:00 AM-11:00 AM (2 Hours)|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||1:00 PM-3:00 PM (2 Hours)|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||4:00 PM-6:00 PM (2 Hours)|
As the exam has not yet been announced, the exact dates and links for form submission and other activities have not been hosted. They will be updated once the exam has been notified.
How to download UPSEE 2019 Admit Card?
UP State Entrance Exam hall ticket which you will be searching as UPSEE 2019 Admit Card will be issued in 1st week of April 2019 for the exam which is going to held on Last week of April 2019. The candidate who have successfully submitted the application form for after the correction process will be able to download hall ticket to appear for the exam. As we know UPSEE Exam 2019 is managed by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UP. So students need to download admit card 2019 from the official website of UPSEE. In this section we have given complete information about UPSEE Hall Ticket 2019 such as it steps to download.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
Candidates have to follow the 2 steps given below to download their UPSEE 2019 admit card.
Step 1 – Candidate needs to visit the official website link and enter application number, password and security pin.
Step 2 – Your UPSEE admit card 2019 will appear in PDF format, you need to print the admit card and take extra printouts of it. Keep it safe till the admission process will over.