TS LAWCET 2020 – Exam Dates, Application Form
The Exam of TS LAWCET 2020 is supposed to be conducted in May 2020 by Kakatiya University on the behalf of TSCHE. This state level entrance examination will be organized with the purpose to offer admissions to the law courses in the participating law colleges of Telangana. Interested aspirants must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure that they are eligible to take the exam.
Competition is quite tough and thus candidates are advised to commence their preparation as soon as possible. Read the article fully and get to know other important aspects related to the exam such as important dates, application form, admit card, exam pattern and result.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
TS LAWCET 2020 Important Dates
Since the official exam schedule is not yet announced by the authority and, therefore, we have mentioned tentative dates here for the sake of the candidate’s convenience. The official dates shall be updated soon after its availability.
|Commencement of the online registration process||3rd week of March 2020|
|The last date to complete the application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Availability of the admit card||3rd week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2020|
|The declaration of the result||2nd week of June 2020|
TS LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding towards the application form, it is advised to check the eligibility conditions and determine the eligibility status. We have mentioned eligibility criteria here for the candidates.
Norm 1: Academic Qualifications
- For 5 years courses: The candidate must have passed the class 12th examination from the recognized board with at least 45% (40% for the reserved category) aggregate marks.
- For 3 years courses: The applicants must have completed their graduation degree with minimum 45% aggregate marks (40% in the case of reserved category candidates)
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form
Applications to TS LAWCET 2020 will have to be submitted in the online mode only. The applicants are suggested to read the instructions first and only then begin the application form filling process. Late or incomplete forms are liable to be rejected. It is important to complete all fields in the application form. Details added in the application form must be correct as it will be used throughout the application process. The candidates are required to keep the documents and information ready before commencing the registration process. Step by Step procedure to complete the online application form is mentioned here.
- First of all, the candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs 800 through the available payment modes. Click the application fee payment tab, fill the details like name, category, email id, mobile number, payment type etc. Proceed to make the payment. On the successful payment, the candidates will get a unique payment id.
- By using this payment id, the applicants can log in their account to complete the application form. Enter the asked details like basic info, communication details, academic information, test city etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
- Take the print of the filled-in application form and keep it safe until the admission procedure is over
TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the TS LAWCET 2020 Exam: Online mode
- The type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Time Duration: 90 minutes
- The number of questions in the exam paper: 120
- The number of sections: 3
- For the right attempt: +1 mark
- For the wrong attempt: No mark will be deducted
TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the official authority in the online mode and the applicants can easily download the same by using their login credentials. This official document will be available to only those applicants who have registered them successfully. This will be available in the online mode only and thus downloading is the sole option to avail the same. No pen or pencil markings are allowed on this official document. The applicants must bring the hall ticket to the exam venue so as to get entered. Mutilated admit card will not be accepted by the proctor. Candidates must keep at least 2-3 copies of the admit card for the sake of security.
TS LAWCET 2020 Result
Soon after the Exam of TS LAWCET 2020, the official authority will announce the result in the online mode. As this result will be announced after dealing all objections on the answer key, therefore, this declared result shall be the final one and must be accepted by all.