TS ECET 2020 – Application Form, Exam Dates
The Exam of TS ECET 2020 is supposed to be held in May 2020 with the purpose to provide admissions to FDH, B.Sc (Math) and lateral entry to BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma courses in the colleges of Telangana. This is the state level entrance examination conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE.
Aspiring candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions and only then apply for this engineering common entrance test (ECET). Those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam shall be then invited for the counseling and further admission rounds. To get the complete information about this exam, the candidates need to go through this article fully.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
TS ECET 2020 Tentative Dates
No official dates are yet announced and thus we have mentioned tentative exam schedule to give the rough idea to the candidates. The table will be updated soon after the availability of the official brochure.
|The release of the application form||1st week of March 2020|
|The last date to complete the application process||1st week of April 2020|
|Availability of admit cards||May 2020|
|Exam date||May 2020|
|The announcement of the result||Last week of May 2020|
TS ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding further, candidates are required to check their eligibility status by going through each and every eligibility condition. Read the eligibility criteria here.
Norm 1: Nationality
- The candidate must be of Indian national.
- Also, the applicant must belong to Telangana and should satisfy local and non local requirements as well.
Norm 2: Educational Qualification
- To participate in TS ECET 2020 Exam, The candidates must hold a diploma in engineering & technology/ Pharmacy from the institute recognized by the Government of Telangana/ AP with at least 45% (40% for the reserved category) aggregate marks.
- In addition to this, the applicants who are pursuing in the final year of their diploma can also apply for this engineering common entrance test.
TS ECET 2020 Application Form
Applications to TS ECET 2020 will be available in the online mode. The candidates are advised to submit their application as soon as possible before waiting for the last date. All fields in the application form are mandatory to fill as incomplete or late forms shall be rejected by the official authority without any prior notice. Application forms will have to be submitted in the online mode only as applications received through any other medium will be rejected by JNTU, Hyderabad. Steps to complete the application form are given here.
- First of all, the applicants need to register them and pay the application fee. Visit the official website or the direct link that will be provided in the post and enter the asked information such as name, mobile number, email id etc and proceed to the payment.
- After the successful payment, the candidates will then fill their application form with the correct and genuine information and upload necessary documents.
- Preview and entered details and submit the application form.
- It is advised to take the print out of the filled-in application form and keep it safe and secure for the future reference.
|For General and OBC||Rs 800|
|Rs SC/ ST||Rs 400|
TS ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- TS ECET 2020 will be organized in the online CBT mode.
- The Language of the test paper: English
- The type of questions: multiple choice question
- Time limit: 3 hours
- The number of sections: 4 sections for engineering and pharmacy and 3 sections for B.Sc (Math)
- The total number of questions: 200
- For the right attempt: +1 mark
TS ECET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be made available in the online mode and the candidates can easily obtain the same by using their login credentials. This official document possesses all essential information related to the candidates and the engineering entrance exam. The applicants are required to bring their admit card at the exam venue so as to get entered. It should be kept in an excellent condition until the admission process is over. Candidates are also advised to carry a valid photo id proof along with the admit card at the exam center.
TS ECET 2020 Result
The official authority will announce the result in the online mode soon after the Exam of TS ECET. Based on the student’s performance in the exam, a merit list will be published after the declaration of the result. This merit list comprises the rank and marks scored by the qualified candidates.