TANCET 2020 – Exam Dates, Application Form
The Exam of TANCET 2020 is supposed to be conducted in May 2020 with the objective to offer admissions to postgraduate courses in participating institutes of Tamil Nadu. This is a state level entrance examination that is conducted by Anna University once every year. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria first and only then apply for this deemed examination.
Qualified candidates will be then called for counseling process and further admission rounds. The official authority hasn’t made any announcement yet and thus we have mentioned tentative information as per the previous year brochure to offer the rough idea to the students. Read the complete information and get to know about other details such as application form, important dates, exam pattern, result etc.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
TANCET 2020 Important Dates
No official dates are yet available and thus we have provided tentative exam schedule to facilitate the candidates. The table of content will be updated soon after the availability of the official information.
|Commencement of the application form||1st week of April 2020|
|The last date to apply||4th week of April 2020|
|Availability of the admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||Within a few weeks of the exam|
TANCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the examination, it is advised to check the eligibility status first. Read all eligibility conditions here.
Norm 1: Academic Qualification
- The candidates wish to apply for the Exam of TANCET 2020 must hold a Bachelors degree from the recognized institute.
- Moreover, the candidates must have scored minimum 50% (45% for the reserved category candidates) aggregate marks to participate in the exam.
TANCET 2020 Application Form
The application form for TANCET 2020 Exam will be available in the 1st week of April. The candidates are advised to complete the application process as soon as possible so as to avoid any last minute hassle. Applicants will be required to add the genuine and correct information in the form as these details will be cross-checked at the later stages of admission. Only one application form will be considered as valid. The registration process will begin in the online mode and the candidates are suggested to go through all important instructions before commencing the same.
- Registration is the first step. The candidates can register themselves either by visiting the official website or by using the direct link which will be provided in the post.
- Soon after the registration, the candidates will get the unique login id and password. Applicants need to login their account and then start completing the application form.
- Enter the asked details with extreme care. All fields are compulsory to fill. Preview the entered information and submit the same.
- Make a payment of the application fee through the available payment modes without which the application will be considered as incomplete.
- Download and save the filled-in application form and save the same in the PDF format.
|SC/ ST/ SCA||Rs 250|
Note: The application fee is mentioned as per the previous year brochure and thus it is subject to change.
TANCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline pen-pencil mode.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- The Type of questions: Objective multiple choice
- For the right attempt: + 1 mark
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Negative marking: -1/3 mark will be subtracted
- The number of parts in the exam: 3
TANCET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in the online mode for successfully registered candidates. This official document possesses all essential information related to the engineering entrance exam as well as the candidate the candidate must bring the admit card at the examination venue so as to get entered. The applicants are required to keep this document in the excellent condition till the end of the admission procedure. Keep 2 or 3 copies of this official document for the sake of security. The candidates can easily avail the same by using login details. Moreover, the candidate must remember that the official authority will not send this document through any physical mode and thus download is the sole option to avail the same.
TANCET 2020 Result
Anna University will announce the result in the online mode within few weeks of the TANCET 2020 Exam. Qualified candidates will be then called for counseling and final admission process. The declared result will be the final one and must be accepted by all. The students can easily check their result by entering their login details.
For more updates, visit us regularly.