TANCET 2019 MBA Application Form has been released on Last week of January on its official website. TANCET Admit Card will be released on 2nd week of March. TANCET 2019 is the Tamil Nadu common entrance test which is hosted by Anna University every year. It is a state level examination which is generally scheduled in the month of March every year with the sole objective to offer admissions in the various postgraduate courses which include MBA, MCA, M. Tech. and a lot more. The government of Tamil Nadu has authorized Anna University to organize this entrance examination. It is conducted at various test centers in Tamil Nadu State. The students are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria first and then apply for this deemed entrance examinations. The scores of this exam are considered by the universities and colleges of Tamil Nadu.
Table of Contents
TANCET 2019 MBA Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|Popularly Known as||TANCET 2019 MBA|
|Organized by||Anna University, Chennai|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into M.E., M. Tech, MCA, M. Arch, M. Plan and MBA courses.|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||Last week of January 2019|
|The issue of admit card||2nd week of March 2019|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice type|
|Negative Marking||For each incorrect answer 1/3 marks will be deducted|
This exam will be held to draw the merit list of the successful candidates for admission. Final admission will be based on the candidate’s rank in the merit list and availability of seats in particular program and university/ institute/ college. The students are required to avail their scorecards from the official website and then apply for the final counseling procedure. The official schedule for this exam will be updated soon after the official announcement. Get here the complete details regarding the TANCET 2019 Exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern.
TANCET 2019 MBA Exam Dates
|TANCET 2019 MBA Application form Starts From||Last week of January|
|Application Form Last Date||3rd week of February|
|TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket Availability||2nd week of March|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of March|
|The announcement of TANCET 2019 MBA Result||4th week of March|
|Counselling Procedure Starts From||In the month of May|
TANCET 2019 MBA Application Form
The registration process for the Exam of TANCET 2019 will commence in the month of January 2019 and the students are advised to complete the same on time as the late forms will not be accepted by the official exam authority. The application form will be available only in the online mode. It is important to furnish only the genuine details in the form otherwise it will be discarded by the official authority immediately. The aspirants are required to collect the necessary information and go through the official guidelines. The link to complete the application form will be provided in the post soon after its official availability. Till then, the candidate can read the step by step procedure of the TANCET 2019 registration procedure.
- It is essential that the application form is filled with the genuine information as these details are used throughout the admission cycle. The information required to be furnished in the form are:
Choice of examination center
Sub – Category
Qualifying exam details
Contact information etc
- The candidates are advised to make sure that particulars added in the application form are correct and accurate.
- Once you are done with adding the particulars in the application form, you will have to upload the good quality photograph as per the specified format. The photograph must be clear and crisp as the blurred photo is not accepted. The scanned file should be as according to the official guidelines otherwise, the candidate will fail to upload the same.
- After uploading the essential files, the students will be then redirected towards the fee payment procedure where he can remit the application charges. The registration fee is Rs 500 for general category and Rs 250 for the reserved category candidates.
- The fee payment can be done only in the online mode through credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc. Also, this registration fee is non-refundable as well as non-transferable.
- A candidate who is applying for more than one program will have to pay Rs 500 for each course separately.
- Preview the filled in application form and check whether you have entered correct details or not. Do the needful changes if necessary and click on the submit button for the final submission.
- The students are advised to take the print out of the TANCET 2019 Exam form and keep its secure till the end of the admission procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for TANCET MBA Exam
Certain eligibility norms and conditions are laid down here by the official authority i.e. Anna University for the applicants. The candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria so as to verify their eligibility before applying for the TANCET 2019 Exam. Read the eligibility terms here and apply for this exam only and only if you are satisfying all the terms and conditions.
Norm 1: Academic Qualifications:
- The students must have the bachelor or graduation degree of minimum three years duration from the recognized university so as to become eligible for this exam.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the graduation are 50% (45% in the case of reserved category).
- Also, the students with 10+3 years diploma + AMIE can also apply for the Exam of TANCET 2019.
- Those applicants who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for this entrance examination but they have to prove their eligibility by generating the qualifying certificate before the final admission.
TANCET MBA Exam Pattern 2019
The test pattern helps the candidate to prepare for the exam in an organized manner. It offers the information related to the exam structure and marking trends. The students are advised to go through the exam pattern first and then commence their preparation for the exam.
Mode: TANCET 2019 MBA Exam will be conducted in the offline mode where the candidates have to shade the circle adjacent to the right option with black ballpoint only.
Time Duration: The candidates will get 2 hours so as to complete the examination. No additional time shall be allotted under any circumstance and thus such request will not be processed by the invigilator.
Type: This is an objective type examination in which multiple options are given in each question with only one correct answer.
The Number of Questions: The exam consists of 100 questions in total.
- The students will get 1 mark for each correct answer and thus the entire paper will be of 100 marks in total.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted as a negative marking for the wrong answers. Multiple shading will be treated as a wrong answer and will be penalized. No marks will be deducted for the questions left unanswered. The candidates are required to attempt the question wisely and do not make any guesses. Attempt only those questions for which he is pretty confident.