SRMJEEE 2020 – Exam Dates, Application Form
SRM joint engineering entrance examination is supposed to be conducted in April 2020. This is a university level examination that is organized by SRM University once every year. The Exam of SRMJEEE 2020 is held with the objective to grant admissions to the various engineering courses in SRM University. Interested aspirants can read the eligibility conditions first and make sure that they are eligible to participate in the exam.
This entrance examination is conducted at various cities across the country and the applicants can easily choose the center as per their preference and convenience. Based on the candidate’s performance in the exam, a merit list will be published soon after the declaration of the result. To know more about this deemed entrance examination, candidates are required to go through the article.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
SRMJEEE 2020 Important Dates
The official authority i.e. SRM University hasn’t made any announcement regarding the exam schedule. To facilitate the candidates we have mentioned the tentative exam dates here. The table of content shall be modified soon after the release of the official notification.
|Commencement of the application form||October 2019|
|The last date to apply||March 2020|
|The beginning of the slot booking procedure||1st week of April 2020|
|Issuance of the admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of April 2020|
|The declaration of the result||1st week of May 2020|
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to filling the application form, it is important for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria as laid down by the official exam authority and check whether they are eligible for the exam or not.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- The candidates must have cleared the class 12th examination from the recognized central or state board to take this SRMJEEE 2020 Exam.
- The applicants must have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in PCM.
Norm 2: Age Limit
- The candidates must have attained the age of 16 years on the 31st July of the year in which class 12th exam is to be held.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
The application forms for this joint entrance examination will be available in the online mode only. The candidates are required to submit their forms on or before the deadline. Only genuine details are required to be added as this information shall be used throughout the admission procedure. Late application forms shall be rejected by the official exam authority without any prior notice. The process to complete the registration process is given here.
- Registration is the first step. The applicants need to register them by supplying the asked information. They will also have to choose a password during registration. On successful registration, the candidates will get a unique application number.
- Log in the account with these credentials and complete the application form by adding the required information. The applicants are required to add 3 specialization preferences and 3 city choices during the form filling.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature and proceed to the next step.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1100 through the available payment modes and complete the application form filling process.
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the SRMJEEE 2020 Exam: Online computer-based mode
- The type of questions: objective-type
- Time duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- The number of questions: 105 questions
- The number of sections: 3 sections
- For the right attempt: +3 marks
- For the wrong attempt: -1 mark
SRMJEEE 2020 Slot Booking and Admit Card
The exam will be organized in multiple sessions, therefore, is important for the candidates to book their slot as soon as possible. Slot booking allows the candidates to choose their preferred test city and day. The applicants are advised to book their slot with extreme care as no changes shall be made once after booking the same.
Soon after booking the slot, the candidates can easily download their admit card by using their login credentials. The admit card is the official document which the candidates must bring at the exam venue so as to get entered. Moreover, keep the admit card safe and secure until the admission procedure is over.
SRMJEEE 2020 Result
The official exam authority will publish the result soon after the Exam of SRMJEEE 2020 in the online mode. Short listing of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the exam; however, the final admissions will be purely based on the candidate’s rank and availability of seats in the university.