SNAP 2019 official notification is going to announce in August 2018 and application form process will start from August to November 2018. SNAP is organized by Symbiosis international university (SIU) so as to select the candidates for offering admission in courses such as MBA/ MSc (CA)/ MSc (SS). This is a national level entrance examination which is taken by a countless number of students every year. The scores of Symbiosis national aptitude test are valid for admission to 15 institutes which are operated under SIU. It is a computer-based online test which is generally conducted in the month of December every year.
Table of Contents
SNAP 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Symbiosis National Aptitude|
|Popularly Known as||SNAP 2019|
|Organized by||Institutions of Symbiosis International University|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into MBA/M.Sc(Computer Applications)/M.Sc (System Security) courses|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||2nd week of August 2018|
|The issue of admit card||1st week of December 2018|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice type|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
SNAP 2019 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Date
|SNAP 2019 Notification release||2nd week of August 2018|
|SNAP Exam Online Registration||2nd week of August 2018|
|Test Payment Closes||4th week of November 2018|
|SNAP Admit Card Available||1st week of December 2018|
|SNAP 2019 Exam Date||3rd week of December 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of December 2018|
SNAP 2019 Application Form
The registration process for SNAP 2019 is quite simple. Usually, the application form releases in the month of August every year. Registration is the first step and must have to be completed on or before time. It is advised to go through the instructions first and then proceed towards the actual registration process. In order to complete the application form, the candidates can either visit the official website or can click the direct link which will be published here soon after its official availability. It comprises 3 main steps which are described here for the aspiring candidates.
Step 1: Registration
- In order to complete the registration process for SNAP 2019, enter correct name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
- Make sure that these details are accurate as you cannot change or modify the same once after final submission.
- Once you are done with registration, proceed towards the next step i.e. application form filling.
Step 2: Fill the application form and upload necessary documents
- Next step is to complete the application form by furnishing the essential details such as gender, nationality, test center, academic information and other requisite information.
- Any changes in the online application form can be made until the final submission. Once you have submitted the form, no modifications or editing shall be permitted.
- Also, the choice of test center can be made only once. After this, the candidates are not allowed to make any request for changes. No such request shall be entertained by the official authority of SNAP 2019.
- After adding the necessary details, the aspirants are required to upload the scanned images of photo and signature so as to complete the Step 2 of SNAP 2019 application form procedure.
- The images should meet the necessary requirements otherwise it will be automatically discarded by the system.
- The photo should be recent and is not blurred. Candidates with glasses should make sure that their photo is reflection free.
- The signature should be done on white paper so as to maintain its clarity.
Step 3: Final payment
- The application form is considered as incomplete without the payment of registration fee. Pay the test fee of Rs 1750 as per the instructions mentioned in the application form.
- The payment can be made by four methods:
- The candidates will have to pay Rs 2065 (Rs 1750 as test fee + Rs 315 as GST) if they are paying through demand draft.
- Please note that the official authority i.e. SIU is not responsible for late or non-delivery of demand draft.
- It is imperative to complete the payment procedure before the closing date of registration process otherwise it will be discarded.
- This step completes the SNAP 2019 registration procedure. It is advised to take the print out of application form and keep it safe and secure for the future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP MBA Exam
The eligibility criteria is referred to as the terms and conditions prescribed by the official authority for the aspiring candidates. It is mandatory that the students must see through these conditions before heading towards the application form. SNAP 2019 eligibility norms are mentioned here for the student’s sake of convenience.
Norm 1: Academic Qualification
- It is mandatory that the candidate must have bachelor degree with minimum 50% (45% in the case of SC/ ST/ PWD) in any discipline from recognized university.
- The aspirants of SNAP 2019 who are pursuing their final year can also apply for this entrance examination.
Norm 2: Nationality
- Both national and international students are eligible to apply for the Exam of SNAP 2019. International students are requested to go through the terms and conditions and then apply for this exam as accordingly.
SNAP Exam Pattern 2019
The test structure of SNAP 2019 exam is given for the students. It is advised to go through the same so as to know some essential features of this national level entrance test.
Symbiosis national aptitude test will be organized in the online mode where questions will be displayed on the computer screen.
This test is objective in nature and 4 responses shall be given for each question. In order to get marks, the candidate has to choose the appropriate one.
Number of Sections:
SNAP 2019 will consist of 4 sections namely
Quantitative, data interpretation and data sufficiency
Analytical and logical reasoning
120 minutes or 2 hours shall be given to complete the exam.
Distribution of Questions:
|Section||No. of questions|
|Quantitative, data interpretation and data sufficiency||40|
|Analytical and logical reasoning||40|
SNAP 2019 Marking Scheme
- The test is of total 150 marks.
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer as a negative marking.
SNAP 2019 Results
SNAP 2019 scores will be valid for admission to the selected programs for only up to the academic year of 2019 – 20. The test only shortlists the candidates for the further admission process and final selection shall be made on the basis of merit list. The result for this exam is expected to be announced in the month of December 2019 soon after the completion of the entrance test. On the basis of the cutoff and merit list of SNAP 2019, the candidates will be chosen for general exercise (GE), personal interaction (PI) and written ability test (WAT). Let’s get to know about this exam a little bit and read the complete information regarding SNAP 2019 application form, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern.