SAAT 2020 – Exam Dates, Application Form
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test is a reputed entrance examination. It is supposed to be held in April 2020. The Exam of SAAT 2020 will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode so that candidates can easily choose the mode of their choice. This university-level entrance exam is organized with the purpose to grant admissions in the UG and PG courses in the university.
Aspiring aspirants can check their eligibility status and make sure that they are eligible to take exam. Candidates can go through the article and get to know the relevant details regarding the exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, admit card, and result.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
SAAT 2020 Important Dates
No official announcement is yet don’t regarding SAAT 2020 Exam and thus to facilitate the candidates, we have mentioned the tentative exam schedule. The table of content shall be updated soon after the availability of the official brochure. Till then, check the tentative dates here.
|Commencement of the application form||1st week of December 2019|
|The last date to apply||Last week of March 2020|
|Issuance of the admit card||1st week of April 2020|
|Exam Date (Online)||2nd – 4th week of April 2020|
|Exam Date (Offline)||4th week of April 2020|
|The announcement of the result||1st week of May 2020|
SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to the registration process, the candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility norms and conditions and find out their eligibility status. We have mentioned eligibility criteria here for the candidate’s sake of convenience.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- For UG Courses: The candidates must have passed the class 12th or equivalent from the recognized board to take SAAT 2020 Exam.
- For PG Courses: The applicants must hold a graduation degree from the recognized college or university.
SAAT 2020 Application Form
The official authority will release the application form for SAAT 2020 Exam in the online mode and applicants will have to submit the same on or before the deadline. The only correct information is required to be added in the form as these details will be used throughout the admission procedure. Late or incomplete forms are liable to be rejected by the official exam authority. The applicants are required to fill all fields in the application form otherwise it will be treated as incomplete and shall be rejected. Steps to complete the application form are given here.
- First of all, the applicants need to register them by adding full name, email id and mobile number and click to continue. On the successful registration, the candidates will get an OTP on the registered number. Use this OTP to complete the verification procedure.
- Candidates can now log in the account and fill the application form by supplying the required information such as basic info, communication details, test city choice, academic details etc.
- Upload the scanned images as per the system requirements and complete the application form process.
Note: No application fee is applicable for this examination.
SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of SAAT 2020 Exam: The exam will be held in both offline and online mode.
- The type of questions in the exam: Multiple choice questions
- The number of questions: 120
- Time duration: 2 hours
- For the right attempt: +4 marks
- For the wrong attempt: -1 mark
SAAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in the 1st week of April 2020 in the online mode. The applicants can easily avail this official document by using their login credentials i.e. username and password. The hall ticket will be available only for those applicants who have registered them successfully. The candidates must check all the details present on the hall ticket and contact official authority in the case of any error or discrepancy. The candidate’s entry in the exam hall will be restricted in the absence of this official document. This hall ticket comprises the information related to the exam and the candidate. The applicants are advised to keep this document safe and secure until the admission procedure is over. Mutilated admit card will not be accepted by the proctor.
SAAT 2020 Result
The official authority will announce the result soon after the SAAT 2020 Exam in the online mode. Utmost care is taken while checking or scrutinizing the exam paper and hence the announced result shall be the final one. A merit list will be published soon after the declaration of the result. Qualified candidates shall be invited for the further admission rounds.