SAAT 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card
SAAT 2019 application form will issue on 3rd week of December 2018. SAAT Exam will be conducted in the month of the 4th week of April 2019 so as to render admissions in the various UG and PG courses. Siksha O Anusandhan University is the official authority of this entrance exam. Separate merit list shall be released for the students of each course and then the final admission will be granted on the basis of rank and availability of seats in the particular program.
Table of Contents
SAAT 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test|
|Popularly Known as||SAAT 2019|
|Organized by||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University|
|Exam Type||University Level Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into B.Tech programmes|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||3rd week of December 2018|
|CUCET admit card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer 4 marks will be awarded.|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.|
SAAT 2019 Exam will be held at the various centres as per the schedule. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for this exam. The hall ticket will be issued to all those applicants who have submitted the online application form on or before the deadline. The result of this exam shall be made available soon and the candidates can check the same here soon after its availability. If you want to get the complete information regarding application form, eligibility criteria and exam pattern then scroll down the page and read this article fully.
SAAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of Releasing the Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling Commences From||2nd week of May 2019|
SAAT 2019 Application Form
The application form of SAAT 2019 Exam is expected to be released in 3rd week of December 2018 as according to the previous schedule. The candidates should check that the application form should be completely filled up and the incomplete forms will not be processed by the official authority. The applicants are advised to read the instructions first and then head towards the application form filling. This application will be released in the online mode which the candidates can easily fill either by visiting the official website or by clicking the direct link which will be given in the post soon after its availability. It is important to gather all the required details and then commence the form filling process. The late forms shall not be accepted by the university under any circumstance and they’ll be discarded without any prior notice. The registration process is mentioned here for the students’ sake of convenience.
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, the students need to register them by entering the required information such as:
- On adding these details, click on ‘send verification code’ button. On hitting this button, the candidate will get one – time password on his registered mail id and mobile number.
- The candidates will have to enter that OTP and create the new account. On entering an OTP, your login will be created and you can complete the further SAAT 2019 Exam registration process by using this account.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form
- In the next part, the students will have to complete their application form by furnishing the asked details such as
Choice of test center
Contact information etc
- Make sure that these entered details are correct an accurate. These furnished details will be used throughout the admission process and thus it should be genuine and correct. Form once submitted can never be withdrawn or modified under any circumstance.
- Once you are done with information adding, upload the scanned images of photo and signature. All the candidates are requested to avail the scanned copies of photo and signature before commencing the form filling procedure. The photo should be recent and colored and file size should be less than 1 MB. These scanned images should be in .png/ .gif/ .jpg/ .jpeg format. If the file doesn’t meet the system requirements then it will be immediately discarded.
- Preview the filled in application form for the Exam of SAAT 2019 and hit the submit button for the final submission.
- The candidates are advised to download and take the print out of the filled in application form and keep it safe for the future reference.
- The acknowledgment of the successful submission of the form shall be intimated the registered mail id of an applicant.
SAAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before heading towards the registration process, it is important that the candidate should verify their eligibility for the exam. These are terms and conditions mentioned by the official authority and are needed to be fulfilled. These conditions are equally applied to each and every candidate. The eligibility criterion for the exam is illustrated here for the applicants.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- The candidate should have passed the bachelors degree in any of the disciplines from a recognized university or institute with at least 50% (45% in the case of SC/ STOBC category) aggregate marks.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the last or final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for SAAT 2019. Such candidates will have to produce their qualifying certificates before the final admission.
SAAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The test pattern depicts the structure of the entrance examination. It comprises various elements related to SAAT 2019 Exam such as mode and type, medium, the total number of questions and marking scheme. We have mentioned the exam pattern for the candidate’s sake of convenience so that they can begin preparation as accordingly.
- Mode: This is a computer based online examination.
- Type: this entrance exam will be objective in nature where each question is followed by 4 options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. The applicants can indicate their answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option.
- Time Duration: The test will close automatically after 120 minutes. The students need to take their respective seats 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No extra time shall be allotted to complete the SAAT Exam. In the case, you finish your test before the allotted time then you’ll get a confirmation page with two buttons i.e. either to go back or complete the test. If you want to edit something then choose the former button and if you’re sure about your test then click the latter and submit your test.
- Medium: The test will be conducted in the English medium.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- The concept of negative marking is applicable and thus 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The candidates are advised to choose the question wisely.