PESSAT 2019 application form will be issued in the 2nd week of October 2018. PESSAT – PES Scholastic aptitude test is a national level examination which is conducted by PES University every year. This exam is generally organized in the month of January so as to offer admissions to various UG and PG courses. The university will conduct this exam in different months for different courses. Qualified candidates will be then called for the next level of the selection process.
Table of Contents
PESSAT 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||PES Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Popularly Known as||PESSAT|
|Organized by||PES University|
|Exam Type||University Level Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into B.Tech courses|
|Exam Mode||Online (excluding B.Des course)|
|Age Criteria||No Age Limit|
|Qualifying Exam||HSC/ 12th or its equivalent examination*|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||2nd week of October 2018|
|PESSAT 2019 slot booking||4th week of April 2019|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test mode except for B.Des (pen-based).|
|Attempts||Once in an academic year|
|Negative Marking||No provision of negative marking|
PESSAT 2019 Exam Dates
For B.Tech Course:
|Application Form Availability||2nd week of October 2018|
|Last date to apply for students from outside Bengaluru||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to apply for students from Bengaluru||3rd week of April 2019|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of April 2019|
|PESSAT Exam Date 2019||3rd week of April 2019|
|The announcement of Result||May 2019|
|1st Round of Counselling Starts||June 2019|
|Last date for submission of Original documents
(only for admitted students)
|1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Round of Counselling Starts||2nd week of July 2019|
For Other Courses:
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of October 2018|
|Last date to apply||July 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||2nd week of January 2019|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of January to July 2019|
|Result Declaration||3 days after taking the exam|
For B.Arch Course:
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of October 2018|
|Last date to upload NATA and 12th/ 2nd PU scores||June 2019|
|First-round counseling||July 2019|
|Last date for submission of original documents/ surrender of the seat (only for admitted students)||July 2019|
PESSAT 2019 Application Form
The application form for PESSAT 2019 Exam will be released expectedly in the month of October 2018. The students are advised to read the instructions first and then apply for this exam. The candidates should be very careful in filling the application form as if an error is detected during the scrutiny, then your candidature ship shall be rejected at any level of the admission process or even at the later stage. The only application form is needed to be submitted by the students. In case the candidate has filled two application forms, then the latest one will be considered as final and shall be taken for further processing.
The processing of application form shall be done on the basis of the information added to the form. Any error that is committed intentionally or otherwise will lead to direct disqualification. The candidates can fill the application form of PESSAT 2019 Exam either by going to the official authority or by visiting the direct link which will be mentioned here soon.
- First of all, the students need to select the course for which he wants to apply.
- Enter your name as mentioned in your qualifying certificate.
- Select the gender
- Select date of birth of the candidate
- Enter the valid email id.
- Once you are done with entering these details, make sure that entered information is correct. Click on proceed button and then on confirm button for the final submission of these details.
- Once you have clicked on confirm button, your details shall appear on the screen and no changes can be made in the same.
- In this step of the registration, the candidates need to fill each and every detail as asked in the application form such as
Place of birth
Qualifying exam details
- On entering these details in the PESSAT 2019 Exam application form, the students are required to choose the declaration part and click on the submit button for the final submission of your form.
- Click on continue to move towards the next part of registration.
- In this part, the applicants need to upload their scanned photograph. The file should be as per the system’s requirement otherwise it will not be accepted by the system under any circumstance.
- Click on continue and go to the next part.
- Next is the payment of registration fee which is Rs 1050. The payment can be done either in online mode via credit card/ debit card/ net banking or in offline mode via demand draft.
- If the payment is done via DD then the candidate needs to enter the DD number, bank name branch name, branch city name and DD date in the online mode.
- The candidates are advised to take the print out of the filled in application form and keep it safe till the end of the admission process.
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the necessary terms and conditions which are needed to be satisfied by the students in order to apply for the entrance examination. It is laid down by the official exam authority and is equally applied to each and every candidate. In order to get the complete information on the PESSAT 2019 Exam Eligibility criteria, the students need to scroll down the page.
Norm 1: Educational Details
- The students need to hold the graduation or bachelor degree from any recognized university or institute so as to apply for this exam.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the last year of their graduation can also apply for the Exam of PESSAT 2019 but they will have to generate the required certificates before the final admission.
PESSAT Exam Pattern 2019
This section of test pattern involves the details regarding the medium of the exam paper, time duration, mode, and type of the exam, marking scheme and a lot more. It is advised that before commencing the preparation, the applicant should read the PESSAT 2019 exam pattern at least once. The structure of this exam is mentioned here for the student’s sake of convenience.
- Type: This entrance exam will be of the objective type where the candidates need to select the right option among multiple options.
- Time Duration: 120 minutes or 2 hours shall be given to complete this entrance examination. The candidates should remember that no extra time shall be offered under any circumstance and thus the students need to reach the test center on the registration time.
- The Number of sections: The exam comprises of four sections namely:
English Comprehension/ Verbal Ability
The analytical or logical reasoning
- The total number of questions: PESSAT 2019 Exam will contain 120 questions in total.
- Distribution of questions:
|Section||No. of questions|
|English Comprehension/ Verbal Ability||30|
- There will be no negative marking in this exam which means that the candidates can attempt the question without worrying about marks deduction. The candidates can make their guesses if they don’t know the exact answer to any question.
PESSAT 2019 Admit Card
PESSAT 2019 slot booking for the admit card will start from 3rd week of April 2019. In the slot booking process, candidates can book their exam date & time according to their preference. Slot booking and Admit card download process is done through online mode only. The slot booking process is done on the first-come-first-serve basis.
How to Download PESSAT Hall Ticket 2019?
Following we have given steps to download PESSAT Admit Card:
Step 1 – Visit the official website of PESSAT 2019 and log in through your “Registration ID” or “Email ID” and “PASSWORD”.
Step 2 – Click on “Slot Booking” button to select your preferred exam date and centre. One the slot is booked, you will be able to get the admit card download link.
Step 3 – Take a print out of PESSAT 2019 Admit Card for future references.