NEET PG 2019 application form starts from 3rd week of October 2018. NEET PG will be conducted for admissions in MD/MS and other Post Graduate Diploma Courses. The exam will be conducted by the National Board of Exams (NBE) and will be announced in the 3rd week of October 2018. The NBE will have an active phone support in between the last week of October 2018 and last week of January 2019 for resolving any kind of queries and troubles regarding NEET PG 2019 and form submissions. All the candidates will be able to complete the online registration in between the last week of October 2018 and last week of November 2018. It is expected that NEET PG 2019 will be held in the first week of January 2019. Exam results are expected to be released in the last week of January 2019.
Table of Contents
NEET PG 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Popularly Known as||NEET PG 2019|
|Organized by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based Test|
|Type of Exam||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||3rd week of October 2018|
|The issue of admit card||Last week of December 2018|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice type|
|Negative Marking||For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted|
Before starting with the form submission, the candidates are advised to carefully read and understand the instructions mentioned in the information brochure which will be released online. Any NEET PG 2019 forms received with errors or incomplete information will be rejected at once and the form fee will not be refunded.
All the candidates have to apply online as there will be no sale in offline mode and the forms available online cannot be downloaded and filled. Read other details on NEET PG 2019, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria and pattern of question paper in the following sections.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Dates
|Events||NEET PG 2019||NEET MDS 2019|
|NEET PG 2019 Online registration begins||Last week of October 2018||Last week of October 2018|
|Last date to online registration||4th week of November 2018||4th week of November 2018|
|Demo test available||3rd week of December 2018||December 2018|
|NEET PG 2019 Admit card available||Last week of December 2018||Last week of December 2018|
|NEET PG 2019 Exam date||1st week of January 2019||1st week of January 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of January 2019||3rd week of January 2019|
|All India Rank||February 2019||–|
|Counselling starts||After the result announcement||After the result announcement|
NEET PG 2019 Application Form
- Application forms will be released online and appropriate links for the submission will be updated here with the announcement of the exam.
- Every candidate will be required to submit his or her choice for exam center from the options mentioned in the online form.
- The candidates should note that any request for the change in the exam center for NEET PG 2019 will NOT be entertained.
- Expected form fee:
General and OBC: INR 3750
ST/SC/PWD: INR 2750
- The fee remission can be done using the Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- To start the form filling, the candidates will be required to visit the official NEET PG portal; the link for which will be updated here.
- Then, they are to follow the link for online application and start with filling the information such as:
Date of Birth
- They will receive a set of username and password in the next step which should be used for logging into the system and complete the next steps of form submission.
- The candidates will be required to enter the following details (or more) in the net section of application form for NEET PG 2019:
Academic Details of Class X
Academic Details of Class XII
Academic Details of Graduation
Address for Correspondence
- Then the candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of their Left-hand Thumb Impression, Latest Coloured passport sized photo and signature. The directions for size and dimensions will be mentioned in the online form. Follow these directions so as to avoid any form rejection.
- The NEET PG 2019 forms received without these scanned images or with the scanned images uploaded wrongly or in wrong space will lead to application rejection.
- Finally, the candidates will be required to complete the fee remission via the online mode. Only after the fee has been remitted and the payment has been confirmed at the bank’s end; the next step can be taken.
- Finally, the candidates will be shown the confirmation page of NEET PG 2019 and will be asked to verify all the details mentioned in it. After verifying the details, the candidates have to press the SUBMIT button and complete the form submission.
- The candidates should note that submitting any fabricated information will be detected at the time of document verification before the admission and will lead to rejection.
- Further, the candidates have to download the copy of filled application form and keep it safe for the admissions process.
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The norms of eligibility that have been set by the NBE are to be satisfied by all the applicants in order to apply for the exam; failing which will lead to rejection. Find all the norms of eligibility in the following section.
- The candidates having MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate are eligible for NEET PG 2019 exam.
- Further, these candidates should have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification provided by the State Medical Council or the Medical Council of India.
- Also, the candidates are required to have completed one year of internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- The candidates that have studied and passed the MBBS course from the states of J&K, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh will not be eligible for All India Quota of 50% seats.
- However, as per the norms of NEET PG 2019, the Government Nominees that were chosen to do MBBS from the above-mentioned states will be considered for the All India 50% Quota. Such candidates will be required to submit an affidavit stating the above-mentioned fact.
- Indian citizens or OCI Candidates that have completed the Primary Medical Qualification from Medical Colleges abroad, must have taken and qualified the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE Screening Test).
- The test will be organized by the National Board of Examinations.
- Further, such candidates will be required to get registered with MCI/SMC and complete their internship on or before 31st March 2019 in order to be eligible for NEET PG 2019 exam.
- Also, the Foreign Medical Graduates are to bring their FMGE Pass certificate issued by NBE on the exam day.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted in a single session.
- NEET PG 2019 exam will be an online exam with MCQs in which answers will be marked using a computer.
- Language of exam will be ENGLISH.
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Number of questions will be 300.
- Every right answer will fetch 4 marks and every wrong answer will fetch NEGATIVE ONE.
- Subject-wise distribution of questions in NEET PG 2019 is as follows:
|S. No.||Subject||Number of Questions|
|SURGERY, ENT, ORTHOPEDICS & ANAESTHESIA||46|
|MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY||37|
|OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||25|
|SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|RADIODIAGNOSIS & RADIOTHERAPY||12|
Further updates or changes (if any) in the above-mentioned information will be done with the release of exam notification.