MU OET 2019 is one of the most sought-after university level entrance examinations in India which aims at offering admissions to the deserving candidates in the various UG and PG courses. But if the candidate is interested in taking admission in MBA in Manipal University then he or she must have to possess a valid score of any of the national entrance examination such as CAT/XAT/CMAT/ MAT. Only those candidates who have cleared these exams are eligible to apply for the MU OET 2019 admission procedure. The scores of these national level entrance examinations serve as the gateway to the next level of the selection procedure conducted by the University.
Table of Contents
MU OET 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Manipal University Online Entrance Test|
|Popularly Known as||MU OET 2019|
|Organized by||Manipal University|
|Exam Type||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences, and many other courses|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||Last week of November 2018|
|MU OET admit card||4th week of March 2019|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test|
|Negative Marking||1 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.|
The final admission shall be granted on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the GD and PI round. The students must have to bring either the original or the attested copies of the necessary documents while attending GD and PI rounds. The final decision regarding the admission rests in the hands of Manipal University (MU). In order to get the in-depth information regarding the MU OET 2019 application form, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern, the students are advised to scroll down the page and go through the article fully.
MU OET 2019 Exam Dates
|Starting of online application form||Last week of November 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam slot booking started from||4th week of March 2019|
|Exam dates||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2019|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of June 2019|
MU OET 2019 Application Form
The application form MU OET 2019 admission procedure shall be released soon. The students are advised to fill the form with extreme care as the information furnished in the same shall be used until the end of the admission procedure. The registration process should be completed on time as the late forms will not be accepted and processed by the university under any circumstance. The students are required to gather all the information before commencing the form filling process. The applicants need to enter only the correct information in the application form as the request for its modification shall not be entertained once after the final form submission. The students can easily complete the registration process by using the link which will be given in the post soon or by visiting the University’s official website. The application process of MU OET 2019 admission is a 3 – step process which is mentioned here for the students.
Step 1: Enter the Basic Information
- The students will have to begin the registration process by adding the basic details in the same. These details include:
Student’s mail id
Course and category details
Contact Information etc
- On furnishing these details, please ensure that entered information is correct and accurate. If you are sure about the same then click submit and continue button.
- On submitting this form, the candidate will get username and password on their registered mail id. These login credentials should be kept safe and secure as these will be used throughout the admission process.
Step 2: Upload photo and signature
- The step 2 of the application form is uploading the scanned images of photo and signature. The scanned files should be as according to the official guidelines and the system’s requirements. If the scanned files fail to meet the system’s requirement the candidate will be unable to upload the same.
Step 3: selection of program and payment
- This is the last step of the MU OET 2019 application form. Here, the students need to select the program i.e. MBA and then proceed towards the payment of the application fee.
- As university doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for MBA thus the candidates need to pay only Rs 600 as an application fee. This fee can be easily paid through credit card/ debit card and net banking as according to their convenience.
- The students are advised to keep the printed copy of the filled in application form for the future reference.
MU OET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the admission process of MU OET 2019 is mentioned here for the applicants. The eligibility of the students will be verified on the several aspects such as educational qualification, nationality, age restriction, minimum aggregate marks and a lot more. It is imperative for the students to satisfy each and every condition of eligibility. For the student’s sake convenience, the detailed description of eligibility Criteria is mentioned here.
Norm 1: Academic Qualifications
- The student must be graduated from any recognized university or institute in any discipline.
- Also, the candidate must have a valid score of any of these national level entrance examinations i.e. CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ XAT. The students can apply for this admission procedure only and only if he has passed any of these management exams.
- Aspiring candidates who are appearing in the final year of their degree are also eligible to apply for MU OET 2019 admissions.
The candidates should bring the original copy of their qualifying certificates while attending GD and PI round. Any wrong information will lead to disqualification and strict actions will be taken against that candidate.
MU OET 2019 Exam Pattern
As Manipal Academy of Higher Education doesn’t organize any entrance examination for the management courses thus we have mentioned the common test pattern of the valid entrance exams such as CAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ MAT. The students are required to go through this section and get to know about the structure of those qualifying exams.
- Mode: Almost all of them are conducted in the online mode in which questions are displayed on the computer screen. The students can choose the right answer by clicking the circle that is adjacent to the right option.
- Type: All of these entrance exams will be objective in nature where each question has multiple alternatives. The candidates are required to choose the rightmost answer so as to fetch marks.
- Time Duration: Time Duration varies from one exam to another. But the candidates should remember that they have to complete their exam within the specific time limit as no extra time shall be granted under any circumstance.
Note: All the above – mentioned information is as per the previous year information brochure and is subjected to change as according to the latest information. We shall make the necessary updates soon after any official notification.