MAT 2020 – Exam Dates, Application Form
MAT 2020, Management aptitude test, is the deemed entrance examination which is conducted four times a year i.e. February, May, September, and December. This exam is organized to facilitate business schools to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs.
MAT 2020 is the largest test of its kinds in the nation and will continue to be your passport to over 600 business schools across the country. Aspiring candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying for this reputed entrance exam. To know more about this management aptitude test, candidates can go through the article and find
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
MAT 2020 Exam Dates
The official authority hasn’t made any announcement regarding the exam schedule and hence we have mentioned tentative exam schedule to offer rough approximation to the candidates. The dates will be modified soon after the availability of the official dates.
|Exam||Online Registration||Exam Date|
|MAT February 2020||December 2019||February 2020|
|MAT May 2020||March 2020||May 2020|
|MAT September 2020||July 2020||September 2020|
|MAT December 2020||October 2020||December 2020|
MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, the applicants are required to determine their eligibility status by going through all eligibility conditions laid down by the official authority. Read the eligibility criteria here.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- The candidates must hold a bachelors degree of minimum 3 years from any recognized institute.
- Those who are appearing in the final year can also apply for the Exam of MAT 2020.
Norm 2: Age Factor
- There is no age limit to take this deemed management entrance exam.
MAT 2020 Application Form
Applications to MAT will be released and submitted online only. The applicants can either visit the official website or use the direct link that will be given in the post to complete their application process. The form must be submitted on or before the deadline as the late forms are liable to be rejected. Entries in the online application form shall be done in the English language only. Also, before starting the registration process, keep all essential documents ready in order to avoid last minute hassle. It is advised to complete the registration process as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. Applications received through any other mode will be rejected by the official authority without any prior notice. Step by step procedure to complete the form is mentioned here.
- The applicants are required to begin the process by creating the new login. Enter the asked information such as email id, date of birth etc. Soon after submitting the details, the candidates will get OTP on their registered email id. Enter the OTP at the login page and click to verify and submit button.
- Now, the candidates can log in their account by using their email id and DOB and complete the application form by adding the asked information. Along with that, the candidates need to enter choices for management institutes.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
- Soon after uploading the documents, the candidates are required to pay the application fee through available payment modes.
- Next, the candidates can view their filled-in application form and make changes if necessary. Submit the form and complete the application procedure.
|For PBT/ CBT||Rs 1550|
|For Both||Rs 2650|
MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the MAT 2020: It will be conducted in both PBT (offline) and CBT (online) mode.
- Type of exam: objective type
- The number of sections: 5
- Time limit: 150 minutes
- The total number of questions: 200 MCQs (40 questions per section)
MAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be made available in the online mode and the candidates can easily avail the same by using login credentials. This is the official document which contains the important information regarding the exam and the candidate. It is mandatory to bring this document to the exam center otherwise the candidate’s entry shall be restricted. Keep this document in the excellent condition until the admission is over. It is advised to bring one photo id proof as well along with the admit card.
MAT 2020 Result
The official authority will publish the scores of the candidates soon after the MAT 2020 Exam and the candidates can easily check the same either by visiting the official site or by using the direct link which will be provided in the post. Based on the candidate’s scores and rank in the exam, they will be called for the further admission rounds.