MAH CET 2019 Application Form has been released on the 3rd week of January 2019. MAH CET Exam for MBA and MMS is expected to be scheduled in the month of March 2019. This exam will be hosted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra with the aim to provide admission to the deserving students in the management courses. This exam will be conducted in the online mode in multiple sessions and the students need to appear in the same strictly as per the date and session allotted to them. No candidate shall be permitted to appear for the test other than the allotted session/ date.
Table of Contents
MAH CET 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for MBA and MMS|
|Popularly Known as||MAH CET 2019/ MAH MBA CET / MAH MMS CET|
|Organized by||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into MBA/MMS courses in the state universities and institution|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||3rd week of January 2019|
|The issue of admit card||4th week of February 2019|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice type|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
MAH CET 2019 Exam will be organized in selected cities of Maharashtra and outside Maharashtra state. Aspiring students can give their preference for the test center; however, a competent authority reserves the right to allocate the center of its own. Qualified candidates will be then called for the group discussion and personal interview round. Final merit list will be prepared as according to the candidate’s performance in the entire selection process and they will be offered admission on the basis of their rank in the merit list and availability of seats. In order to know the complete details regarding the application process, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern, the candidates need to scroll down the page.
MAH CET 2019 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|MAH MBA/MMS CET MAH CET 2019 Application form Starts||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date to apply MAH CET 2019||2nd week of February 2019|
|Application Fee Payment||4th week of January 2019|
|Last date to Editing Application||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date to Print Application||1st week of March 2019|
|MAH CET 2019 Admit Card Issue||4th week of February 2019|
|MAH CET 2019 Exam to be held||March 2019|
|Declaration of MAH MBA/MMS CET Result||March 2019|
|MAH CET Counselling||Second week of May 2019|
|MAH MBA/MMS CET Provisional Merit List||First week of June 2019|
|MAH MBA/MMS CET Final Merit List||Second week of June 2019|
MAH CET 2019 Application Form
The Application form for MAH CET 2019 Exam will be released in January 2019 and the process will be continued up to February 2019. In order to appear in the exam, the candidates need to apply in the online mode as per the procedure is given below. No other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying online, the candidates should have the valid email address and mobile number. The students are advised to go through the official guidelines first and fill the application form. The link to complete the registration process will be mentioned here soon after its availability. The procedure to complete the application procedure is described here.
- First of all, the candidates need to click on Apply Online button and a new screen will be opened in front of the candidates.
- To register application, the students need to add the asked information such as name, mobile number and email id. A provisional registration number will be generated by the system and will be displayed on the screen.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go then he can save the data already entered by choosing Save and Next tab.
- The applicants are suggested to carefully fill and verify the details entered in the application form as no change will be possible once after the final submission.
- The applicants will then proceed to upload the scanned files of photo and signature as per the specifications are given in the official guidelines.
- After uploading the images, the candidates need to click the preview tab and verify the entire application form for MAH CET 2019 Exam before the final submission.
- Now, click on the payment tab and proceed for the payment.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment can be made through credit card/ debit card/ cash card/ IMPS/ net banking.
- After payment, the students will have to wait for the intimation from the server. An e-receipt will be generated once after the final transaction. Non-generation of e receipt means the failure of the transaction. The candidates should know that applications without payment shall be treated as incomplete and will not be processed by the authority under any situation.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission of the form. Take the print out of an e receipt and filled-in application form and keep it safe and secure till the end of the admission procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for MAH CET MBA Exam
This section underlines the important terms and conditions mentioned by the official authority of exam. The students need to meet eligibility criteria so as to apply for MAH CET 2019 Exam. Read the eligibility conditions here and verify whether you are eligible for this exam or not.
Norm 1: Academic Qualification
- The candidate must have passed minimum three years duration graduation degree awarded by any of the recognized universities in any stream with the minimum aggregate marks of 50% (455 in the case of backward class categories).
- Applicants appearing in the last year of bachelor degree are also eligible to apply for the Exam of MAH CET 2019. But such candidates need to prove their eligibility by producing the qualifying certificate before the final admission. Their admission will be canceled out if they’ll fail to produce such document.
MAH CET Exam Pattern 2019
Before actually appearing in the MAH CET 2019, it is imperative to go through the exam pattern first. This will outline the important information related to the critical elements of the exam such as time duration, marking the trend, the medium of the exam, its mode and type etc. The test pattern for CET is mentioned here for the candidates.
Exam Mode: This is an online common entrance test where the questions will appear on the computer screen.
Exam Type: The exam will contain multiple choice questions where each question has five options and the candidate needs to choose the most appropriate answer.
Test Duration: 150 minutes shall be given to complete MAH CET 2019 Exam. No extra time will be offered to any candidate. The students are advised to reach the exam hall on or before the reporting time so as to avoid last minute rush.
Total Number of sections and questions: This common entrance test consists of 200 questions in total which will be asked in 4 sections.
Distribution of questions:
|Section||Number of question||Maximum marks|
|Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension||50||50|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
MAH CET MBA/ MMS Marking Scheme:
- For each correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- The entire paper will be of 200 marks in total.
- There will be no negative marking system for this common entrance test.
Steps to Download MAH CET 2019 Admit Card
MAH CET 2019 admit card for MBA and MMS exam would be released in the 4th week of February. The candidate who has successfully registered for the exam are able to download their admit card. The hall ticket will available only through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card through the candidate’s login such as their registration number/ roll number and date of birth. The intimation for downloading the MAH CET admit card will also be sent through email/SMS.
How to download MAH CET Hall Ticket 2019?
Following are the steps to download your admit card through official website:
Step 1 – Candidate needs to visit the official website of MAH CET 2019 and click on the ‘MAH CET 2019 Admit Card’ button.
Step 2 – Candidate needs to log in through their credentials like registration number/ roll number and date of birth.
Step 3 – MAH CET 2019 MBA/ MMS admit card will be displayed on-screen. Please verify the details printed on the Admit Card and take print out for future references.