KMAT Karnataka 2020 – Exam Dates, Application Form
The Exam of KMAT Karnataka 2020 is supposed to be conducted in July 2020. This is all India level management entrance Test that is generally organized to offer admissions to MBA and PGDM programs in more than 169 colleges of Karnataka and Bangalore. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is conducted by KPPGCA once a year.
In order to participate in this exam, the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions and ensure their eligibility. This deemed management aptitude test will be held at 10 cities all across the country and thus candidates can easily choose the center of their choice and preference. Additionally, this exam is open to candidates from all parts of India and abroad. Read the article and get to know the important details related to the exam.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Important Dates
No official announcement is yet done regarding the KMAT Karnataka 2020 Exam events and thus we have given tentative exam schedule here. These dates are as according to the previous year brochure. We will modify the content soon after the release of the official notification.
|Commencement of the application form||1st week of May 2020|
|The last date to apply||2nd week of May 2020|
|Issuance of the admit card||2nd week of June 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd week of July 2020|
|The announcement of the result||Last week of July 2020|
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding further, applicants need to go through the eligibility conditions and make sure that they are eligible for the exam. Read the eligibility conditions here.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- The applicants must have completed a bachelor degree of minimum 3 years in any discipline. Final year candidates are also eligible to take the Exam of KMAT Karnataka 2020.
- Additionally, the candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in their graduation.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Application Form
Applications to this exam will be available in the online mode. The candidates are suggested to read the official instructions first and then commence the form filling process. It is advised to keep all things ready before filling the application form. Late or incomplete forms will not be accepted by the official exam authority. The applicants need to fill the application form with extreme care as these details will be used throughout the admission procedure. Step by step procedure to complete the registration is given here.
- First of all, the candidates need to register themselves by supplying the asked details and then proceed to complete the application form.
- Enter all details in the form such as basic info, communication details, academic information and choice of test city.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
- Make the payment of the registration fee i.e. Rs 800 through the available payment modes. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Download the filled-in application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- If the candidates want to apply for both MBA and MCA then they have to fill different application forms for each course.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Exam Pattern
- KMAT Karnataka 2020 will be organized in the offline pen-pencil mode.
- The number sections in the exam: 3
- The type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- The number of questions: 120 MCQs (40 questions per section)
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Admit Card
The official authority will release the admit card before the exam in the online mode and the applicants can easily download the same by supplying the required details. This official document serves as the entry ticket for the candidates and thus it is mandatory to bring at the exam venue. This document must be kept in the excellent condition until the admission is over. The candidates will have to show their hall ticket to the proctor whenever asked. It is suggested to keep multiple copies of the admit card for the security purpose. Moreover, the candidates are required to check all details mentioned on the admit card and contact official authority immediately in the case of ay discrepancy.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Result
The result will be soon announced by the official authority in the online mode. Extreme care is taken while scrutinizing the answer sheets and hence the declared result will be the final one. Based on the student’s performance in KMAT Karnataka 2020, a merit list will be published. Qualified candidates will be then called for the further admission rounds; however, the final admission shall be done on the basis of candidate’s rank and availability of seats.