KMAT 2019 application form will be released in 3rd week of November 2018. Availability of KMAT Kerala 2019 admit card will start from the 4th week of January to February 2019. KMAT Kerala Exam will be organized in the month of February 2019 with the objective to impart admission in the management courses. This state-level management admission test will be hosted by the University of Kerala. The scores of this exam will be used to get admission in the universities or institutes in Kerala. Qualified candidates shall be called for the further selection process i.e. counseling procedure so as to get the final admission. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entire selection process.
Table of Contents
Kerala KMAT 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Kerala Management Admission Test|
|Popularly Known as||KMAT 2019|
|Organized by||University of Kerala|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into management courses|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||3rd week of November 2018|
|The issue of admit card||3rd week of January 2019|
|Exam Mode||Pen Paper-based test|
|Type of Questions||Objective type|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
The final admission will be done on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the merit list, choice of course and availability to seats in the particular course and institute. Aspiring candidates who want to participate in this exam are required to check their eligibility status before applying for the Exam of KMAT Kerala 2019. The result of this exam will be announced in the online mode and the link to download the same will be mentioned here soon after its official availability. Scroll down the page and get the complete information related to the registration process, eligibility criteria, and test pattern.
Kerala KMAT 2019 Exam Dates
|KMAT 2019 Online application starts||3rd week of November 2018|
|Last date to submit application fee||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of January 2019|
|Availability of KMAT 2019 admit card||4th week of January to February 2019|
|Date of exam||1st week of February 2019 (10:00 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|Kerala KMAT 2019 Answer key release||1st week of February 2019 (5:00 PM)|
Objections, if any, to answer key to be registered with ASC
|2nd week of February 2019 (up to 5:00 PM)|
Clearance of objection, if needed, and
publication of final key
|2nd week of February 2019 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|KMAT 2019 Result Announcement||Mid February 2019|
|Score card release||3rd week of February 2019 till the closing date of admission
Kerala KMAT 2019 Application Form
The official authority will release the application form in the month of November 2018 and the process will be continued up to January 2019 as expected. The exact dates shall be updated soon. It is will be available in the online mode. The candidates can fill their form either by visiting the official website or by using the direct link which will be given here in the post soon. The students need to submit the application form on time as the late forms are liable to be rejected and will not be processed by the authority under any circumstance. The candidates are required to fill the application form with extreme care as incomplete and wrong application forms shall entail direct disqualification. It is a 2 – step procedure which mentioned here.
Step 1: Remitting Application Fee Online
- First of all, the candidates need to select the option Pay Online on the main registration page.
- Now the candidates need to select their category i.e. application fee for general candidates or application fee for SC/ ST candidates. Fill all the details correctly and complete the online fee payment procedure. The details needed to be entered while payment is the name, email id, mobile number, and date of birth.
- These details will be added with utmost care as it will not be changed at the later stages. The date of birth should be entered in dd/ mm/ yyyy format.
- The application fee is Rs 1000 for general category candidates and Rs 750 for SC/ ST candidates. It can be paid through online via credit card/ debit card/ net banking facility.
- On the successful transaction, the students will get SB collect reference number and a receipt of fee payment. The applicants are advised to take the print out of this receipt and keep it safe and secure. This SB collect reference number should be noted down by the students as this will be used as a login credential.
Step 2: Completing Online Application
- On the next day of payment of application fee, the applicants can complete online submission of application form of KMAT Kerala Exam 2019.
- The candidate has to log in their account by entering their SB collect reference number and date of birth.
- Now, the students need to complete the application form with personal and academic details.
- Once you are done with the application form, you’ll get a unique application number. This application number will be kept safe and secure till the end of the application procedure.
- Now, the candidates need to upload their scanned images of photo and signature. After uploading the images successfully, the students need to click the continue button so as to complete the application form process.
Eligibility Criteria for KMAT Kerala Exam
The Eligibility criterion for KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam is mentioned here for the students. The students need to go through these conditions and check their eligibility status. These norms and clauses are laid down by the official exam authority and thus are equally applicable to each and every aspirant. Read the eligibility conditions here.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- A graduation or bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university is essential so as to apply for the Exam of KMAT Kerala 2019.
- The students who are in their final year can also apply for this exam but they have to prove their eligibility before the commencement of the classes or within the specific period of time. If the candidate is unable to show to their provisional certificate then their admission shall be cancelled by the official authority.
KMAT Exam Pattern 2019
Exam pattern helps the candidates to know about the essential elements related to that exam and thus it is important to go through the same before actually appearing in this management aptitude test. Read the exam pattern here and commence the preparation as accordingly.
- Type: KMAT Kerala Exam 2019 will be objective in nature where each question comes with multiple choices and only one correct answer.
- Time Duration: The applicant will get 3 hours in total so as to complete the entrance exam. The students are advised to take their seats on the reporting time as no extra time shall be granted to complete the paper.
- The number of question: The exam comprises 180 questions in total and it will be divided into four sections.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be granted for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking so you can make guesses freely.
Note: It should be noted that the above – mentioned details are as according to the previous year information brochure and are subject to change. We shall update the needful changes soon after its availability till then, commence your preparation as per the information mentioned in this article.