Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of April 2019 after the official notification issued by the board. KMAT i.e. Karnataka management aptitude test is expected to be conducted in the month of July 2019. This test will be organized with the sole purpose to offer admission in different MBA, PGDM and MCA programs to AICTE approved Universities and self – financing colleges in Karnataka. The scores of Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam will be issued to both management institutions and students. The objective of KMAT is to offer information to the institutions on a student’s aptitude and skills that are required to get admission in the postgraduate programs. It is important to understand that KMAT scores are an integral part of the selection process and will be used to screen candidates for the further selection process; however, a high KMAT score doesn’t guarantee admission to MBA program.
Table of Contents
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Karnataka Management Admission Test|
|Popularly Known as||Karnataka KMAT 2019|
|Organized by||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into MBA, PGDM and MCA programmes in Bangalore and Karnataka state institutions.|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||4th week of May 2019|
|The issue of admit card||Last week of July 2019|
|Exam Mode||Pen Paper-based test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
This exam is organized by Karnataka private postgraduate colleges association i.e. KPPGCA. More than 169 management schools of KPPGCA are situated across Karnataka which are affiliated to respective universities in the state. Qualified candidates will then apply to different universities and colleges in Karnataka so as to participate in their selection procedure. The result will be released soon after the exam and the candidates can easily check the same by using their application number and Date of birth. This paper will be conducted with a moderate level of difficulty without creating any confusion in pen – pencil mode. Scroll down the page to get the complete information regarding the KMAT Karnataka 2019 registration process, exam pattern, and eligibility criteria.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form Availability||4th week of May 2019|
|Last Date of Form Filling||3rd week of July 2019|
|KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card Issued||Last week of July 2019|
|KMAT Exam Date||Last week of July 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of August 2019|
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form
The application form of Karnataka KMAT 2019 shall be available probably in the month of May 2019. The exact dates shall be updated soon. It is important to read the official guidelines first before commencing the registration process. The applications shall be released in the online mode and thus the candidates need to fill it as accordingly. The details entered in the form should be correct and accurate as no changes can be made once after the final submission. Late forms shall not be processed by the official authority and thus the students are advised to submit the form on or before the deadline. The candidates can easily complete their registration process by using the link which will be mentioned in the post soon. The step by step procedure of Karnataka KMAT registration is mentioned here for the applicants.
Step 1: Registration and filling important details
- First of all, the candidates need to register them by entering the asked information such as :
Choice of test center
Contact details etc
- Make sure that you have entered the genuine and correct information in the application form as these details shall be used by the authority till the end of the admission procedure.
Step 2: Upload scanned images of photo and signature
- In the second step, the students need to upload the scanned images of their photo and signature. It is important that the scanned filed should be as according to the official guidelines otherwise, the candidates will fail to upload the same.
- The photo of the student should be latest and easily recognize the candidate.
- Also, the photo should be clear and crisp and free from any reflection.
Step 3: Payment of the Registration Fee
- Now the applicants have to pay the registration fee of Rs 1000 through credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc. The applications without the registration fee shall be treated as incomplete and will not be processed by the official authority under any circumstance.
Step 4: Printout of confirmation page
- Once you are done with the fee payment, the confirmation page will be displayed on the computer screen. The candidates are required to take the print out of the same and keep it safe and secure for the future reference.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant’s eligibility will be judged on various grounds and thus the candidates must have to go through the eligibility criteria. These conditions are decided by the exam official authority and will be applicable to each and every candidate. The students should know if they are ineligible at any stage of admission then not only their candidature ship shall be canceled but also a strict action will be taken against him by the official authority. These conditions are designed as according to the UGC guidelines. Read the eligibility conditions of KMAT Karnataka 2019 Exam here.
- In order to apply for this exam, the candidate should hold the graduation degree with minimum three years duration or masters degree in commerce/ arts/ social science/ engineering/ management or equivalent and have secured at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for the reserved category students).
- Candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for KMAT Karnataka 2019 Exam but they have to produce their proof of eligibility before the final admission.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The test pattern brings the necessary details regarding the KMAT Karnataka 2019 Exam structure such as the medium of the question paper, mode of exam, and type of the exam, a number of sections, time duration, and marking scheme. This section imparts an overview related to the exam format which the student will face in the actual management aptitude test. Read the exam pattern here and commence preparation as accordingly.
Mode: The exam will be conducted in the offline mode in which the candidates need to mark their answer in the OMR sheet. It should be noted that if more than one answer is marked then it shall be treated as the wrong answer.
Type: KMAT Karnataka 2019 will be objective type examination in which each question has multiple options with only one correct answer.
The number of questions: The exam comprises 120 questions in total.
Distribution of Questions:
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Keep in touch with us for more updates and latest information regarding KMAT Karnataka 2019 Exam.