JIPMER 2020 – Exam Date, Application Form
The Exam of JIPMER 2020 is expected to be scheduled in June 2020. This is one of the deemed entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate medical & research. This entrance examination is organized with the purpose to grant admission to medical courses across various cities.
JIPMER is a reputed medical institute that conducts its own entrance examination to grant admissions. No seats are available through any other entrance exam and thus aspiring candidates will have to appear in JIPMER in order to get admission. Mere qualifying the exam doesn’t give any right to admission. To know more about the same, candidates are required to go through the article and read the details fully.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
JIPMER 2020 Important Dates
No official announcement is yet done by the official exam authority and thus we have mentioned tentative medical exam dates for the sake of the candidate’s convenience. The official exam schedule will be notified soon.
|Commencement of the application form||March 2020|
|The last date to apply||April 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Counseling schedule from||June to Sep 2020|
JIPMER 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding further, aspiring candidates must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure that they are eligible for the exam. We have mentioned eligibility criteria here.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- Applicants should have cleared the class 12th examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% (50% for the reserved category candidates) aggregate marks taken together in physics, chemistry, and biology in the qualifying exam.
Norm 2: Age Factor
- The candidates must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
Norm 3: Nationality
- To participate in JIPMER 2020, the candidate must be of Indian nationality or Overseas Citizen of India.
JIPMER 2020 Application Form
Applications to this deemed entrance examination will be available in March 2020 in the online mode. Candidates are suggested to submit the application form as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. Applicants are required to enter only the correct information in the form as entered details shall be cross-verified at the time admission and one wrong detail can lead to the rejection. The candidates are advised to submit only one application form as multiple forms are strictly not allowed. Late or incomplete forms are liable to be rejected without any prior notice. The candidates must read the instructions first and only then begin the form filling process. The steps to complete the online registration process are mentioned here.
- To begin the registration, candidates can either visit the official website or use the link that will be provided here soon.
- Click to the ‘apply online’ button and start filling the application form. All fields are compulsory and thus enter asked information with extreme care.
- After completing the application form, the candidates must note down their registration number and keep it safe and secure till the end of the admission procedure.
- Now, upload the scanned images of photo and signature strictly as per the official guidelines.
- After uploading images, it is the time to make the payment of the application fee through the available payment modes. The application form without fee shall be treated as incomplete and will be rejected by the official authority.
- After the successful payment, the candidates are required to take the print of the confirmation page and payment receipt and keep it safe until the admission is over.
|General and OBC||Rs 1500|
|SC/ ST||Rs 1200|
JIPMER 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam: Computer-Based online mode
- The language of the JIPMER 2020 Exam paper: English only
- The number of sections: 5 sections
- For the right attempt: +4 marks
- For no attempt: 0 marks
- For the wrong attempt: – 1 mark
JIPMER 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be made available in May 2020. This official document will be released in the online mode and the candidates can easily download the same by using their login credentials. The candidates must bring this document at the exam center otherwise their entry will be restricted. It should be kept in excellent condition.
JIPMER 2020 Result
JIPMER will declare the result soon after the examination in the online mode. Based on the student’s performance in the JIPMER 2020 Exam, a merit list will be published. Qualified candidates will be then called for the counseling and further admission rounds.