JEE Main 2020 Application Form, Registration Dates, How to Apply
JEE Main 2020 Application Form for January exam will be released from 2nd September 2019. As per the latest notification, JEE Main exam will be conducted two times in a year i.e. January and April. The candidates who are interest and eligible can only apply for this engineering exam.
The registration process will be conducted only through online mode. We would request all candidate to read this article carefully and note all important points like personal information, document require and uploads require.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
JEE Main 2020 Application Form
JEE Main 2020 application form is going through online mode only. Following are the key point for JEE Main 2020 registration process:
- Aadhar Card will be a mandatory document for all candidate to apply for JEE Main 2020 Exam. Details of submitted Aadhaar card should be matched with the details stored in the UID database.
- As per the latest news, JEE Main will be conducted twice a year i.e. one in January and one in April.
- For JEE Main January exam application form will release on 2nd September 2019.
- For JEE Main April exam application form will release in the month from 7th February 2020.
- The candidate has to submit valid details about their personal and academic information submitted while online registration process.
- The Candidates those who belong to Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & Meghalaya state, they can apply through their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- Candidate needs to Upload your recent passport size photograph with Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Size: 4KB to 40KB
- They also have to upload their signature and their parent or guardian signature with Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1KB to 30KB in a JPEG format.
JEE Main 2020 Registration Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|JEE Main 2020 Application form availability||2nd September 2019|
|JEE Main 2020 Correction in uploaded image starts||1st to last week of October 2019|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2019|
|Application correction period||1st week of October 2019|
|Exam date (offline mode)||6th – 11th January 2020|
|Exam date (online mode)||6th – 11th January 2020|
How to apply for JEE Main 2020 Exam?
To start the registration process candidate needs to visit the official website of JEE Main 2020.
Read all the instructions mentioned on the registration page and click Apply for JEE Main 2020 button.
Fill the all mandatory field such as personal, academic, etc with the correct information of the candidate and then click the PROCEED button.
Candidate should note down their application number for the future requirement as such JEE Main application correction window.
A candidate also needs to verify their active mobile number & email ID.
Then, click on “Upload Scanned Images” button. The candidate has to upload their scanned photograph, signature & parents/guardian signature images in JPG format.
Cross check all the details filled to avoid any type of error and after complete verification click SUBMIT button.
Pay the application fee through online mode. After the fees are paid, the candidate needs to select a date of CBT (Paper 1).
We request all candidate to take a print copy of the acknowledgement page for future use.
JEE Main 2020 Application Fees
- Candidate can pay JEE Main application form fees through both online and offline mode.
- Online payment, they can pay fees through credit card/debit card or by e-Challan.
- Offline payment, they can make payment at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank in cash.
- Please note application fees is non-refundable, below we have provided complete fees details as per the categories & exam modes:
|Papers||Online Mode Exam Fee||Offline Mode Exam Fee|
|For Exam Centers Opted in India|
|JEE Main (Paper 1) (BE/B.Tech) OR JEE Main (Paper 2) (B.Arch/B.Planning) only||Rs. 500||Rs. 250||Rs. 250||Rs. 250||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
|Both JEE Main (Paper 1) (BE/B.Tech) and JEE Main (Paper 2) (B.Arch/B.Planning)||Rs. 1300||Rs. 650||Rs. 650||Rs. 650||Rs. 1800||Rs. 900||Rs. 900||Rs. 900|
|For Exam Centers Opted in Foreign Country|
|JEE Main (Paper 1) (BE/B.Tech) OR JEE Main (Paper 2) (B.Arch/B.Planning) only||Rs. 2500||Rs. 1250||Rs. 1250||Rs. 1250||Rs. 2500||Rs. 1250||Rs. 1250||Rs. 1250|
|Both JEE Main (Paper 1) (BE/B.Tech) and JEE Main (Paper 2) (B.Arch/B.Planning)||Rs. 3800||Rs. 1900||Rs. 1900||Rs. 1900||Rs. 3800||Rs. 1900||Rs. 1900||Rs. 1900|