JEE Advanced 2019 will be conducted in the 3rd week of May 2019 by one of seven Zonal Coordinating IITs. JEE Advanced 2019 application form is expected to start from the 4th Week of April 2019. The IIT is the official authority who commences the JEE Advanced 2019. The complete information on the JEE Advanced 2019 has pr
ovided below. The following details showing the complete details on the JEE Advanced 2019. Take a look at the following details to know better on the JEE Advanced 2019.
Table of Contents
Latest News on JEE Advanced 2019 Exam
06th September 2018 – JEE Main 2019 merit list to be based on percentile scores, JEE Main is the qualifying exam for those intending to sit at JEE Advanced for IITs admission.
31st August 2018 – NTA releases JEE Main 2019 application form on official websites
20th August 2018 – IIT Councill has decided not to have any changes in the exam structure of JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Joint Entrance Exam Advanced|
|Popularly Known as||JEE Advanced 2019|
|Organized by||One of 7 zonal coordinating IITs|
|Administered by||Joint Admission Board (JAB)|
|Exam Purpose||Admission in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree|
|Nationality||Indian Nationals, PIO, OCI and Foreign national candidates|
|Age Criteria||DOB should fall on or after October 1, 1994|
|Number of Attempts||Two times in consecutive years.|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||First week of May 2019.|
|Application Correction Window starts from||May 2019|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test mode|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
JEE Advanced 2019 New Changes
There are some few changes has come in JEE examination with effect from 2018. The new changes will be as follows.
- The examination will be commenced in online mode only.
- The top 2, 24,000 scores in JEE Main will be eligible to apply in for JEE Advanced.
- After GST, the Hike in JEE Advanced is free.
JEE Advanced 2019 Important Dates
The important dates of the JEE Advanced 2019 have provided below. The following dates are expected dates as because the official authority of JEE has not yet provided any official dates for JEE Advanced 2019. Take a look at the following table to know more on the JEE Advanced 2019 Dates. The below-given dates are not official dates, the authority has not yet provided any official dates. Once, the authority announces the official dates, then we will upload the same here.
|Exam Events||Expected Dates|
|Online Registration Starts.||4th Week of April 2019.|
|Online Registration Closes.||1st Week of May 2019.|
|Admit Card Availability.||2nd Week of May 2019.|
|JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2).||4th Week of May 2019.|
|Online display of ORS and Scanned Responses.||5th Week of May 2019.|
|Answer Key Released.||1st Week of June 2019.|
|Receiving Feedback from Candidates on Answer Keys.||1st Week of June 2019.|
|Declaration of Result.||2nd Week of June 2019.|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Registration Date.||2nd Week of June 2019.|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam Date.||2nd Week of June 2019.|
|AAT Result Declaration Date.||3rd Week of June 2019.|
|Seat Allotment Starts.||3rd Week of June 2019.|
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form
The information on the registration process for JEE Advanced 2019 has provided below. Read the following points to know detailed about the JEE Advanced 2019 Registration.
- You will be able to register for JEE Advanced 2019 in online mode only.
- It is expected that the registration process for JEE Advanced 2019 will begin from the 4th Week of April 2019.
- You can submit the application until the 1st Week of May 2019.
- The authority will not allow any other mode for filling the application form.
- You have to upload the scanned images in a given format.
- You will be asked to take the printout of the JEE Advanced 2019 application form and keep it safe for further process.
- You have to fill the application form very carefully as because the authority will not conduct any application correction period.
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Fees
The registration fee for JEE Advanced 2019 will be as follows. You will be able to pay the application fee of JEE Advanced 2019 either in Online (Debit Card & Net Banking)/ Offline (SBI Challan) mode. You cannot transfer or refund the paid amount after the payment. The details of the fee will be as follows.
|Examination Centres in India|
|Female Candidates||Rs. 1300 + GST*.|
|ST/SC/PwD Candidates.||Rs. 1300 + GST*.|
|All other Candidates.||Rs. 2600 + GST*.|
|Late Fee.||Rs. 500.|
|Exam Centres Outside India|
|All Candidates.||USD 160 + GST* (SAARC Countries).|
|All Candidates.||USD 300 + GST* (Non-SAARC Countries).|
|Late Fee.||USD 80.|
(NB: The amount for the * marked credentials will be uploaded soon as per the rules and regulations of the Government of India).
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of JEE Advanced 2019 will be as follows. Take a look at the following details to know detailed about the JEE Advanced 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
Nationality: You must be an Indian Citizen or PIO/ OCI aspirant in order to apply.
JEE Main 2019: If you would like to appear in JEE Advanced 2019, then you have appeared and qualified in JEE Main 2019.
Performance in JEE Main 2019: You must be among the top 224000 by securing positive marks in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2019.
Age Criteria: You must be born on or after of 1st October of 1994. If you are an SC/ ST/ PWD aspirant, then you will be having a 5-year relaxation. So in the case of this relaxation, you must be born on or after of 1st October of 1989.
Number of Attempts: The maximum number of attempts for JEE Advanced examination is two times in consecutive years. All the aspirants who have appeared in JEE Advanced 2018 will be also eligible.
Appearance in Class 12th/ Equivalent: You must have appeared in 10+2/ HSC or any other equivalent examination in the year of 2018 or 2019.
Earlier Admission at IITs: You must not have accepted/ admitted in IIT or accepted the IIT seat by reporting at the reporting centre in the past. If you have got rejected by the IIT before, then also you won’t be eligible to apply in JEE Advanced 2019. If you were admitted in for any preparatory program IIT for the 1st time in 2018, then also you will be eligible. If you have paid the seat acceptance fee and did not accept the seat are also eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2019
Performance in 10+2/ Equivalent: You have to score at least a minimum of 75% marks in the 12th/ equivalent examination. The same will be 65% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates. If you are a candidate who is within the top 20% of 12th/ equivalent qualification in a particular state, then also you will be eligible to apply. If you are an applicant who has appeared in the 12th or equivalent examination in 2018 and reappeared in 2019, then your best result will be considered.
JEE Advanced 2019 Syllabus
- General Topics
- Gaseous and Liquid State
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Isolation/Preparation and Properties of the Non-Metals
- Preparation and Properties of the Compounds
- Transition Elements (3d Series)
- Ores and Minerals
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- Preparation, Properties and Reactions of Alkanes
- Preparation, Properties and Reactions of Alkenes and Alkynes
- Reaction of Benzene
- Characteristic Reactions
- Amino acids and Peptides
- Properties and uses of some important Polymers
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- General Physics
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEE Advanced 2019 has provided below. The following table will give some idea to you on JEE Advanced 2019.
|Exam Date||The examination will be commenced on 4th Week of May 2019.|
|Exam Mode||The examination will be commenced in online mode as a CBT (Computer Based Test).|
|Exam Papers||The examination will be having 2 papers (Paper 1 & 2). The 2 papers are compulsory.|
|Attempts||You must attempt both the papers.|
|Language||The examination question paper will be in English & Hindi language.|
|Exam Duration||The total duration of the examination will be 3 hours.|
|Question Types||There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.|
|Subjects||There will be topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be included in the examination.|
JEE Advanced 2019 AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) 2019
The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) will be commenced for the aspirants who are interested in getting admission into B. Arch program. All the applicants who are interested in getting admission for B. Arch program must appear in AAT. Details have pointed below.
- The AAT will be commenced for the admission into B. Arch programs.
- It is mandatory to qualify in AAT in order to get admission for B. Arch.
- Candidates must qualify JEE Advanced in order to appear in AAT.
- Aspirants must register themselves in online mode for appearing in this test.
- The total duration of AAT will be 3 hours.
- Applicants who have secured more than cut-off in JEE Advanced can apply for AAT.
- There will be no merit list prepared for AAT.
JEE Advanced 2019 Books
JEE Advanced Mathematics Books
- Maths 11 and Maths 12 by R.D. Sharma
- Higher Algebra by Hall Knight
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
- Plane Trigonometry Part 1 by S.L. Loney
- Plane Co-Ordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney
- Vector and 3D Geometry by Arihant Prakashan
JEE Advanced Physics Books
- Concepts of Physics Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 by H.C.Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Aptitude Test Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov
JEE Advanced Chemistry Books
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by Paula Bruice Yurkani
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Chemistry 11 & 12 by NCERT
JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
The important points about the JEE Advanced Admit Card have provided below. The details about the admit card of JEE Advanced 2019 has pointed below. Read the following to know more.
- You will be able to download the Admit Card from the official website.
- It is expected that the JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019 will be available from the 2nd Week of May 2018.
- It is mandatory to carry the Admit Card on the examination day.
- You will not be allowed to take the examination if you don’t have the Admit Card on the examination day.
- Each Admit Card will be having details such as Name of the Aspirant, Roll Number, Category, Gender, Date & Time, and Venue of the Examination.
- You will be asked to provide one valid ID proof along with the JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card.
JEE Advanced 2019 ORS & Answer Key
The authority of JEE will declare the answer key and ORS in online mode. The detailed information on JEE Advanced 2019 ORS & Answer Key has pointed below. Read below-given points to know more.
- ORS (Optical Response Sheet) & Answer Key of JEE Advanced 2019 will be released in online mode.
- The authority will announce the ORS & scanned responses in the 5th Week of May 2019.
- It is expected that the answer key of JEE Advanced 2019 will be published in 1st Week of June 2019.
JEE Advanced Result
The authority will release the JEE Advanced 2019 result in online mode. The details of the same have listed below. Take a look at the below-given points to know more.
- JEE Advanced 2019 result will be announced by the authority in the 2nd Week of June 2018 in online mode.
- You can view the result in online mode at the official website of JEE.
- You will be able to check the AIR (All India Rank) in online mode.
- You won’t be getting the JEE Advanced 2019 Result in no other mode.
- You must notice that getting a JEE Advanced rank is not the meaning for confirming seat in IITs/ ISM.
JEE Advanced Rank List
The rank list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by them in the examination. Read the following points for more information.
- Applicants who have appeared in both papers of JEE Advanced will be considered for ranking.
- If there is a tie (two or more candidates having the same rank), then the applicants who have got more marks in mathematics subject will be considered for the rank list.
- If the above-given point does not work for the point does not works then the applicant who has got more marks in physics will be considered.
- If the above-given step also fails, then the tie-breaking process will be canceled and the candidates will be having the same rank.
- The authority of exam commencement will be releasing the JEE Advanced Cut-Off 2019.
JEE Advanced JoSAA Counselling
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the official authority who organizes the centralized counselling process for admission into IITs/ NITs/ ISM & other GFTIs (Government Funded Technical Institutions).
All the aspirants who have qualified in JEE Advanced 2019 have to go through the JoSAA counselling process in order to get seat allotted. More details about the JEE Advanced 2019 JoSAA Counselling will be announced soon by the JoSAA. Once the authority announces more information, then we will upload the same here.
We hope that all the information given on this page regarding the JEE Advanced 2018 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more details on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!