IISC 2020 – Application Form, Exam Dates
Indian Institute of Science conducts IISC 2020 to offer admissions in Bachelor of Science program. Admissions will be based on the merit list of JEE Main, JEE Advanced and KVPY. Only qualified candidates will be called for the counseling procedure; however, mere appearance in the counseling doesn’t confer any right of admission to any course. The counseling is likely to be conducted in June 2020. Since no official announcement is yet done regarding this admission process, therefore, we have mentioned the tentative information as per the previous year information brochure. Go through the article and get to know about the complete details regarding this admission process.
Table of Contents
IISC 2020 Exam Dates
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
The official dates are not yet announcement by the official authority and thus we have given the tentative schedule to offer the rough approximation. We will update the dates soon after the release of official notification.
|Commencement of the application form||February 2020|
|The last date to submit the application form||April 2020|
|JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ KVPY admission date||Within 1 week of the announcement of result|
|Counseling||From 3rd week of June 2020|
|Beginning of Orientation Program||July 20120|
IISC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to take admission through IISC 2020 must check their eligibility status before applying for the same. Read the eligibility criteria here.
Norm 1: Academic Qualification
- The candidates must have passed class 12th or intermediate exam from recognized board to participate in this admission process.
- The students must hold 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have studied PCM in the qualifying exam. However, the candidates with Biology, CS and Statistics in qualifying exam can also apply.
For JEE Main and JEE Advanced
|Category||Minimum marks required in JEE Main/ Advanced 2020|
|SC, ST, Physically challenged||30%|
IISC 2020 Application Form
The application for IISC 2020 admission procedure will be released in February 2020. Candidates are advised to complete the application form on or before the deadline. Late or incomplete forms will be rejected immediately. Students are required to complete the application form as per their chosen channel – JEE Main, JEE Advanced and KVPY. It is advised to go through the official instructions first and only then begin the registration process.
- Candidates need to begin with the registration process. Enter the asked information such as full name, mobile number, email id, choose security question and submit the registration form. Soon after the registration, the candidates will get verification link on the registered email address which they will have to verify to proceed further.
- After completing the registration process, the candidates will then have to complete the application form by entering personal details.
- Upload scanned images of photo, signature and other relevant documents as per the system’s requirements.
- Now, the candidates will have to tab 2 and click on the qualification link and they’ll have to provide their class 10th and 12th details. Click on save and proceed towards the next step.
- Head towards tab 3 and enter qualifying exam details such as KVPY, JEE Main or JEE Advanced.
- After entering these details, pay the application fee of Rs 500 (Rs 250 for reserved category).
- After the remittance of the application fee, the candidates can now submit their application form and take the print of the same for the future reference.
IISC 2020 Cutoff
The official authority will release cutoff marks for qualifying the candidates for IISC 2020 admission process. This cutoff will be based on various factors such as availability of seats, the number of students applied, difficulty level of the exam etc. Since no cutoff is yet released by the official authority, therefore, we have mentioned previous year cutoffs to offer rough approximation to the candidates.
|KVPY – SA||250||All||74||All|
|KVPY – SB||3||All||74||All|
|KVPY – SX||250||All||154||All|
|JEE main||250||5001 – 6000||5001 – 8000||40001 – 50000|
|NEET UG||250||5001 – 6000||5001 – 8000||40001 – 50000|
IISC 2020 Counseling
Those candidates who score more than cutoff marks will be invited for the counseling process. The merit list will be released based on the candidate’s performance in JEE Main, JEE Advanced and KVPY exam. However, mere appearance on the merit list or in counseling process doesn’t guarantee admission to any of the courses. Admissions will be pure based on the rank of the candidate and availability of seats.