IIFT 2019: Application Form, Admit Card Download, Exam Date
IIFT 2019 application form submission starts from the 4th week of July 2018. Candidate can download IIFT Admit Card 2018 from 3rd week of November 2018. The exam of IIFT 2019 is expected to be scheduled in the month of December 2019. This exam will be organized with the sole objective to screen the deserving candidates and choose them for the next round of the selection process. Indian Institute of foreign trade is the official authority who is responsible for conducting this exam every year. Aspiring aspirants are required to read the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the same. This test is only the gateway to reach the next parts of the selection process i.e. group discussion, writing skills assessment and interview.
Table of Contents
IIFT 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Popularly Known as||IIFT 2019|
|Organized by||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into MBA (International Business)|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||4th week of July 2018|
|The issue of admit card||3rd week of November 2018|
|Exam Mode||Pen paper test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice type|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd of each question will be deducted for wrong answer|
Final admissions shall be given based on the merit list which will be prepared as according to the candidate’s performance in the test. It is the national level entrance examination which is proposed to be conducted in almost 20 cities in India. The result for this exam will be announced in the month of January 2019 so as to select the candidates for the further admission process. Get the complete details of this exam and its application form, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern.
IIFT 2019 Exam Dates and Events
|Exam Events||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Starting of IIFT 2019 application form||4th week of July 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||September 2018 (Revised)
|Last date for request for test center change (center change fee: Rs. 1000)||November 2018|
|Last date to apply online & submit GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||February 2019|
|Issue Date of IIFT 2019 Admit Card||November 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd December 2018|
|Declaration of Result||January 2019|
|Score Card Released||January 2019|
|Date of Group Discussion, Interview and Essay Writing||February/March 2019|
IIFT 2019 Application Form
The application form of IIFT 2019 will be released in the online mode. It is advised to complete the registration process on time as late forms will be immediately discarded by the exam official authority. The application form comprises the necessary information of the candidate and thus you need to make sure that entered information should be correct and accurate. Request for altering information in the submitted application form will not be entertained by the official authority under any circumstance. Application fee once paid will never be refunded or transferred. The registration process of this exam is mentioned here for the student’s sake of convenience.
- For registration, click on Apply Now button and then start filling the required details. Enter the basic details for registration and submit the form.
- Read the information fully after entering the same and do the needful changes if necessary.
- Once submitted, the candidate will receive application number on their registered email id. This application number will be then served as the login credential for the candidates and will be used till the end of the IIFT 2019 admission process.
- Login to the website by using the application number and head towards completing the application form and password entered by you while registering. Fill the requisite information such as personal details, academic information, choice of test center etc.
- Pay the registration fee which is Rs 1550 for general candidates, Rs 775 for the reserved category students and Rs 4500 for foreign or NRI candidates.
- Upload your scanned image of photograph and signature as according to the prescribed format. The image should be in .jpg or.jpeg format. The file size should not exceed 50kb otherwise it will be discarded by the system automatically.
- Once you are done with the form, you can submit the same. Soon after submission, the candidates will get confirmation mail to their registered email id.
- The candidates are required to take a print out of the filled in application for your own record.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can make the payment via two modes i.e.
- Online mode through credit card/ debit card
- Offline mode through demand draft. Applicants have to generate DD in the favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT Exam
The eligibility criteria for the Exam of IIFT 2019 are mentioned here for the students. The candidates are recommended to check the same and apply for the exam only and only if they are eligible.
- The student should have a bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university/ institute with minimum 50% (45% in the case SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) aggregate marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- There is no restriction of age and the candidates can apply without worrying about their age factor.
Additional eligibility for foreign national/ NRI candidates
- In order to qualify as the international student, the candidate must reside outside India for not less than 18 months.
- Foreign nationals must have a valid passport or any travel document other than India.
- It is important for the candidate to produce the score of graduate management aptitude test. Apart from this, if the candidate has taken any MBA entrance examination for that year in India then he or she is not eligible to apply to take the Exam of IIFT 2019.
IIFT Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates are required to go through the test pattern at least once so that they can start preparing for the same as accordingly. It primarily focus on the structure of the exam and includes the details regarding its mode and type, time duration, number of sections, marking scheme etc. The test pattern for IIFT 2019 Exam is described here for the students.
IIFT will be conducted in offline mode where the candidates have to mark answers on the OMR sheet. It is proposed to be held in the single session in nearly 20 test cities across India on the scheduled date.
This is an objective type examination and consists of multiple type objective questions. Each question has 4 responses and the students need to choose the appropriate one.
- Time Duration
120 minutes or 2 hours shall be offered to the candidates so as to complete the admission test. The candidate should remember that no additional time will be given to any candidate under any situation.
- Number of sections
The Exam of IIFT 2019 comprises of 4 sections namely
Quantitative analysis and data interpretation
- Total number of questions
There is no fixed number of question and the students may go anywhere in the range of 115 to 130 questions. Maximum overall marks in IIFT entrance examination is 100.
- Negative marking is applicable and a penalty of 1/3 mark shall be awarded for each wrong question. The candidate should attempt the question very carefully as their one silly mistake can restrict him from getting selected.