IBSAT 2020 – Application Form, Admit Card
The Exam of IBSAT 2020 is supposed to be conducted in December 2019 with the objective to offer admissions to the various management courses in IBS. ICFAI is the official authority of the exam who conducts this exam every year. Aspiring candidates are required to determine their eligibility status before applying for this deemed examination.
The candidates will be selected through IBSAT/CAT/ GMAT/NMAT. Qualified candidates will be then called for the further admission rounds; however, the final admission will be purely based on the candidate’s rank and availability of seats. To know more about this exam, go through this article fully.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
IBSAT 2020 Important Dates
Since no official announcement is yet done regarding the IBSAT 2020 schedule thus, we have provided the tentative dates for the candidate’s sake of convenience. The table of content will be updated soon.
|Commencement of the registration process||1st week of July 2019|
|The last date to apply||2nd week of December 2019|
|Issuance of the admit card||December 2020|
|Exam Date||December 2020|
|The announcement of the result||January 2020|
|Selection briefings||January 2020|
|The Selection process will be commenced in||February 2020|
IBSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
We have mentioned eligibility conditions here for the student’s sake of convenience. Candidates are required to go through the same and ensure their eligibility status before proceeding further.
Norm 1: Academic Qualification
- In order to take this, the candidates must have completed their graduation of minimum 3 years in any field from the recognized college or institute.
- Those applicants who are appearing in the final years of their bachelors’ degree are also eligible to take IBSAT 2020 Exam.
- Additionally, the candidates must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in their graduation.
IBSAT 2020 Application Form
Registration for IBSAT 2020 Exam is expected to be commenced in July 2019. The application forms will be released in the online as well as the offline mode and the candidates are required to submit the same on or before the deadline. Late or incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected. Additionally, application forms without the application fee shall be treated as incomplete and will be rejected by the official authority without any prior notice. The applicants are required to supply only the genuine and correct information in the application form as these details will be cross-verified at the time of admission. Step by step process to complete the registration process is mentioned here.
- Begin the application process by entering the asked information in the application form. All the fields are mandatory to fill. Soon after entering the details, the candidates will get their unique login credentials which they must be kept safe until the admission is over.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Make the payment of Rs 1800 through the available payment modes and complete the online application process.
- The candidates can avail the application form in the offline mode by paying the application fee at IBS offices.
IBSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- IBSAT 2020 Exam will be organized in the online computer-based mode in which questions will appear on the computer screen.
- Time limit: 2 hours or 120 minutes shall be granted
- The number of sections: 5
- The type of questions in the exam: multiple choice questions
IBSAT 2020 Slot Booking and Admit Card
Those candidates who have registered them successfully will be then able to book the slot for the IBSAT 2020 Exam. This slot booking will be done on first come first serve basis and thus it is advised to book the exam slot as soon as possible. Slot booking allows the candidates to book test date and time of their convenience. To book the slot, the candidates need to login their account by using application number and password. Then, they can choose from the available test date and time and book the same.
Soon after slot booking, the candidates will be able to download their admit card which contains all essential information regarding the exam and the candidate. This is an official document which the candidates must bring at the exam venue. No pen or pencil marking is allowed on the admit card and this must be kept in excellent condition until the admission is over.
IBSAT 2020 Result
Soon after the IBSAT 2020 Exam, the official authority will announce the result in the online mode. Based on the candidate’s performance, a merit list will be published. Qualified candidates will be then invited to attend the further admission rounds i.e. GD and PI. Final admission will be done on the basis of past academic record, performance in GD and PI round and the availability of seats.