IBSAT 2019 Admit Card slot booking will begin from 1st week of July 2018. The exam of IBSAT 2019 is a gateway to the management courses (MBA) and postgraduate program in management (PGPM) in at 9 campuses of ICFAI business school (IBS). IBS aptitude test (IBSAT) is usually conducted in the month of December every year so as to screen the deserving and eligible candidates for final admissions in MBA courses. It is important to note that candidates who have valid score of CAT/ GMAT/NMAT are also eligible for admission via IBSAT 2019 and can apply for the selection process. This selection process comprises of group discussion and personal interview round.
Table of Contents
IBSAT 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test|
|Popularly Known as||IBSAT 2019|
|Organized by||ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into MBA/PGDM programmes|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||1st July 2018|
|The issue of admit card||1st week of July 2018|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice type|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
The final selection will be based on past academic record and performance of the candidate in GD and PI round. The result of this test is expected to be announced in the month of January and further selection process will begin in February (as expected). The candidates are required to go through the post in order to get the complete information about IBSAT 2019 application form, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern.
IBSAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online IBSAT 2019 Application form Starts||1st July 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||12th December 2018|
|Slot Booking Started||1st week of July 2018|
|IBSAT 2019 Admit Card Available||At the time of slot booking|
|IBSAT Exam Dates||22nd & 23rd December 2018|
|IBSAT 2019 Result||1st week of January 2019|
|Selection Briefings||13th – 20th January 2019|
|Selection Process Started||MBA/ PGPM Program: 20 – 26th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
Ph.D. Program: 17th – 20th March 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT 2019 Application Form
The application form for IBSAT 2019 will be released in the month of July. It is important to complete the registration process until the last date otherwise the application will be discarded. Before filling the application form, it is advised to go through the instructions completely. Late application forms shall not be accepted under any circumstance. Application forms will be made available in both online and offline mode. Online, it can be filled either by visiting the IBSAT official website of the university or by clicking the link given by us. Offline, it can be purchased from any of the IBS branches. The process to complete the application form is mentioned here.
Purchase of application form:
- The candidates first have to purchase the application form either online or offline by offering the payment of Rs 1800. Online payment can be made through credit card/ debit card and offline payment can be made through cash.
Login the account:
- After purchasing the application form, the candidates will receive their application number and password through which they can enter their account so as to complete the IBSAT 2019 registration process.
- The aspirants are required to change the password given by official authority and then proceed towards the next step of application filling.
Complete the application form and upload the scanned images:
- The students are then required to enter the requisite details in the form such as personal information, academic details, contact information etc.
- Make sure that the entered information is correct and accurate as these details will be used till the end of the selection process. Details once submitted can never be changed or modified.
- Upload the scanned image of the photo as per the official guidelines. The photo of the candidate should be colored and show full face till shoulders. The size of the file should not exceed 25kb and should be approximately 140 to 160 pixels. The scanned image should be as according to the system’s requirement otherwise it will be immediately discarded.
- Next is to mention how the candidate wishes to apply for the admission in IBS, through IBSAT 2019 or through the scores of CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT.
- After completing the required details, now it is the time to choose ‘I agree’ to the declaration statement and confirm that the information you have entered in the application form is exact and accurate.
- On clicking submit button, your details will be saved in the system and your registration shall be completed.
Eligibility Criteria for IBSAT Exam
Prior to completing the application form, it is important to go through the eligibility criteria and check whether you are eligible for the exam or not. The eligibility criteria are the important terms and conditions prescribed by the official authority. IBSAT 2019 eligibility criteria are mentioned here for the candidate’s sake of convenience.
Norm 1: Academic Qualification
- The aspirant should be graduated in any discipline with 50% marks or above from any recognized university/ institute.
- The medium of instruction for graduation should be English.
- All the candidates should have completed 15years of education so as to apply for this exam
- It is important to note that candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium have to submit the valid score of TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS.
- Applicants in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the exam of IBSAT 2019. It should be noted that admission will remain provisional until they produce degree certificates and mark sheet that indicates their eligibility. The last date to submit the proof of graduation is expected to fall in the month of November 2019.
Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2019 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satiate the eligibility terms and conditions rests solely with the aspirant.
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2019
The test pattern basically focuses on mode of exam, its type, time duration, marking scheme, distribution of questions etc. The candidates are suggested to go through the exam pattern so as to prepare for the same as accordingly.
- IBSAT is a computer-based online aptitude test in which questions are displayed on the screen and the candidates have to mark the answer with the help of mouse.
- This is an objective paper with multiple choice questions. The candidate can fetch marks only if he will select the most appropriate option.
- 2 hours or 120 minutes shall be given so as to complete the exam. No extra time shall be granted under any situation.
Number of sections:
- The exam of IBSAT 2019 aims at determining the ability of candidates in 4 sections namely:
Data interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary
Number of Questions:
- Like the previous year, it is expected that the exam of IBSAT will contain 140 questions in total.
Note: All of these above – mentioned details are as according to the previous year brochure and are subject to change as per new official guidelines. We shall make the required changes soon after any official notification.