GUJCET 2020 – Gujarat Common Entrance Test
The Exam of GUJCET 2020 is expected to be held in April 2020. This is a state level entrance examination conducted by Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary education board. Gujarat common entrance test is organized once a year to offer admissions to the UG engineering courses in the participating colleges of Gujarat.
Applicants are advised to ensure their eligibility first and only then apply for this deemed entrance examination. Qualified candidates will be then invited to participate in counseling and further admission rounds to get the final enrollment. Aspiring candidates can read the post fully and find the relevant information regarding the exam such as application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
GUJCET 2020 Important Dates
No official announcement is yet made by GSEB and hence we have provided tentative exam schedule for the candidate’s sake of convenience. The table of content will be updated soon after the availability of official notification.
|The Release of the application form||February 2020|
|The last date to submit the form||March 2020|
|Issuance of the admit card||March/April 2020|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||May 2020|
GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria first and only then apply for this engineering entrance examination. All eligibility conditions are mentioned here for the student’s sake of convenience.
Norm 1: Nationality
- The candidate must be the citizen of India in order to participate in GUJCET 2020.
- Those candidates who are resident of Gujarat but are living outside the state are also eligible to apply for this exam.
Norm 2: Educational Qualification
- The applicants must have passed an intermediate or class 12th examination from the recognized board with at least 45% (40% for reserved category candidates) aggregate marks.
- Those candidates who are appearing for class 12th exam can also apply for this deemed exam.
GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Applications to GUJCET 2020 will be released in February 2020 in the online mode. The candidates must read the official instructions first and only then begin the registration process. All fields in the form are mandatory to fill as incomplete forms will be rejected by the authority. The candidates must enter the correct information in the form as these details will be cross-checked at the later admission stages. Late forms or form without the application fee will be rejected without any prior notice. The steps to complete the application form are mentioned here.
- The students need to begin with the payment of the application fee (Rs 300) to get login id and password. The payment will have to be done through demand draft at the help centers.
- Use this login id to commence the registration process. Enter the asked information such as full name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Complete the application form by entering the asked information such as basic details, educational details, communication information etc.
- Upload the scanned images of the asked documents such as photo, signature etc as per the official instruction.
- Check the entered information and click for the final submission. Soon after submitting the form, the candidates will get their unique application number.
GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Exam of GUJCET 2020 will be organized offline OMR based mode.
- Type of questions: objective questions
- The total number of questions: 120 MCQ
- The number of sections: 3 sections i.e. Physics, chemistry and math
- Total marks: 120 marks
- Duration of test: 3 hours
- The number of questions: 40 questions each section
- For the right attempt: +1 mark
- For the Wrong Attempt: -0.25 marks
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be made available in the online and the candidates can easily download the same by entering the asked information. It is advised to keep this document in the excellent condition as mutilated or distorted admit cards will not be accepted by the invigilator. This official document bears the complete details regarding the candidate as well as the exam. The students must have to bring the same in the examination halls so as to get entered. In the absence of this document, the candidate’s entry will be restricted.
GUJCET 2020 Result
GSEB will release the result soon after the examination in the online mode. Based on the candidate’s performance in GUJCET Exam 2020, a merit list will be published that places the candidates according to the scores obtained in the entrance exam. Mere presence on the merit list or appearance in the counseling shall not guarantee admission in any professional course.