GCET 2020 – Application Form, Exam Dates
The Exam of GCET 2020 will be conducted in May 2020 with the purpose of offering admissions to the UG engineering and pharmacy courses in colleges of Goa. Directorate of Technical Education is the official authority of this common entrance test. This is a state level entrance examination that is conducted every year.
Aspiring candidates can go through the eligibility criteria first and check whether they are eligible for the exam or not. Those candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be then called to participate in further admission rounds. Read the article fully and get to know other engineering entrance exam related details such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, result etc.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
GCET 2020 Important Dates
No information is yet released about official exam schedule and thus we have mentioned tentative information about the exam dates to offer a rough approximation to the candidates. The dates will be updated soon after the availability of official notification.
|Beginning of the registration process and collecting of admit cards||1st week of April 2020|
|The last date for receiving the application form at the reception and collecting admit cards (with late fee)||Last week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||3rd week of May 2020|
GCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding towards application form, it is important to read all eligibility conditions and determine the eligibility status for the exam. Read the eligibility criteria here.
Norm 1: Nationality
- Indian nationals are eligible to participate in the exam.
- Those NRIs who hold an Indian passport and OCI/ PIO Holders can also participate in the Exam of GCET 2020.
Norm 2: Educational Qualification
- The applicants must have cleared class 12th or equivalent examination from the recognized board with the minimum 45% (40% for reserved category student) aggregate marks.
Norm 3: Age Factor
- NO age limit is applicable for admissions.
GCET 2020 Application Form
Applications to this exam will be submitted in the offline mode. The candidates are required to submit the same on or before the deadline so that it can be processed smoothly. It is advised to read the instructions first and only then commence the application form process. The application form will be available in 3 modes i.e. on the official website, from the reception, and with the prospectus. The applicants are required to fill the application form with extreme care so as to avoid rejections. Step by step process to complete the application form is mentioned here.
- Obtain the application form by using any of the three modes and start filling the same.
- Enter the asked information such as academic details, basic information, communication details etc.
- Fix the recent photo that is taken not earlier than 3 months prior to the date of application.
- Enter the payment details, sign the declaration and submit the application form.
- Payment of Rs 1800 will be done through demand draft in the favor of DTE, drawn on any Scheduled Bank and payable at Panaji.
GCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- GCET 2020 Exam will be organized in the offline mode.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Time Limit: 2 hours for each paper
- The number of papers: 3 i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Math
- The number of questions per section: 75
- For the right attempt: +1 mark
GCET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who successfully complete their application form will be able to obtain their admit card from the reception center. It is important to note that the admit card will not be available in the online mode for downloading. This official document is the entry ticket for the exam and the candidates need to bring the same at the exam center so as to get entered. No pen or pencil marking is allowed on the admit card otherwise it will be rejected by the invigilator. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without this admit card.
GCET 2020 Result
The final result will be released by the official exam authority soon after the Exam of GCET 2020. A merit list containing the rank of the students shall be published after the announcement of the result. NO individual scorecard will be sent to the candidates. Qualified candidates will be then called for the counseling and seat allocation process. The candidates need to bring important documents on the day of counseling. Final admission will be based on the candidate’s rank and seat availability.
Visit us regularly and get updated with the latest information.