CUSAT 2020 – Cochin University of Science and Technology
The Exam of CUSAT 2020 is supposed to be conducted in April 2020. This is a computer-based entrance examination conducted once in every year with the purpose of offering admissions to the deserving candidates in Cochin University of Science & Technology. This is a university level examination which provides enrollment t UG and PG courses.
This common admission test will be organized across the country and thus candidates can choose the center of their choice. It is suggested to read the eligibility conditions first and only then apply for this reputed entrance examination. Go through the article and get to know other exam related details such as application form, important dates, exam patter, result etc.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
CUSAT 2020 Important Dates
Since no official announcement is yet done regarding the CUSAT 2020 Exam schedule thus we have mentioned tentative dates for the student’s sake of convenience. The information will be updated soon after the release of official notification.
|Commencement of the application form||January 2020|
|The last date to complete the registration process||February 2020|
|Availability of the admit card||March 2020|
|CUSAT 2020 Date||April 2020|
|Announcement of the Result||May 2020|
CUSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding further, the applicants must ensure their eligibility by reading each and every eligibility condition. Only those candidates who satisfy all eligibility conditions are considered as eligible for the engineering exam.
Norm 1: Educational qualification
- The candidates must have cleared the class 12th examination for UG courses and must hold a bachelors degree for PG courses in order to become eligible CUSAT 2020.
CUSAT 2020 Application Form
The Application form for CUSAT 2020 Exam will be released in January 2020 in the online mode. No offline application will be released under any circumstance. The candidates will have to submit the application form on or before the last date. The students should enter only genuine information in the form as these details will be cross-verified at the later stages. Multiple forms from the single applicant will lead to rejection. Applications received after the last date will be rejected without any prior notice. The applicants are required to go through the official instructions first and only then begin the registration process. Step by step process to complete the form is mentioned here.
- To begin the registration process, the candidates can either go to the official website or use the direct link given in the post (will be mentioned here soon).
- First of all, the candidates need to create login id by entering asked information. Soon after the registration, an OTP will be sent to their registered mail id. The candidates are required to use this OTP and change the password of their login account.
- Now, log in to their account by using their mail id and newly created password and enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
- Submit the application fee after previewing all the entered details.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment modes and complete the registration process.
|General category||Rs 1000|
|SC/ ST||Rs 500|
|Candidates applied under NRI quota||Rs 6000|
|For international candidates||US $100|
CUSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam of CUSAT 2020 will be held in online mode.
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Time Limit: 3 hours
- The number of questions: 250
- The number of sections: 3 i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Math
- Maximum Marks: 750
- For right attempt: +3 marks
- For wrong attempt: -1 mark
CUSAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be available prior CUSAT 2020 Exam only for those candidates who have registered them successfully. The applicants can easily avail this official document by logging in their account. No pen or pencil marking is allowed on this document. The candidates are suggested to keep multiple copies of this document for the security purpose. No candidate will get the hardcopy of admit card by post. The applicants are required to stay updated with the official schedule regarding its release and download the same as soon as possible. If candidates find any difficulty in obtaining this document then contact the official authority immediately.
CUSAT 2020 Result
The result will be available in May 2020 in the online mode. An utmost care is taken while making the result and thus the announced result will be the final one. Qualified candidates will be then called for the counseling and seat allocation process.
For more updates, visit us regularly.