CUCET 2019: Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates
CUCET 2019 Application Form starts from 3rd week of March 2019. CUCET is a national level entrance examination which is conducted every year in the month of May – June. This entrance test is meant for offering admission to both undergraduate and postgraduate programs at the central universities of India. This exam is jointly conducted by ten central universities of India. Candidates after passing this examination can take admission in the central universities of Haryana, Jammu, Punjab, Jharkhand, Tami Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, and Rajasthan. The application form for this exam is expected to be released in 2nd week of March 2019. Those students who seek admission in any of these 10 central universities have to take this exam. It is to be noted that admission to the candidates shall be granted subject to course – wise eligibility that is decided by respective university.
Table of Contents
CUCET 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Central Universities Common Entrance Test|
|Popularly Known as||CUCET|
|Organized by||Eleven central universities|
|Exam Type||National Level Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into UG/Integrated, PG & Research courses|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||3rd week of March 2019|
|CUCET admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.|
The final decision regarding any case rests in the hand of official authority. Soon after the declaration of result, the candidates will be then called for the further rounds of selection. The Exam of CUCET 2019 will be organized at various test centres all over the country but the official authority has the right to cancel any of the centres. The applicants are advised to read the complete article and get to know about its application process, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern.
CUCET 2019 Exam Dates and Events
|Exam Events||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Online CUCET 2019 Registration starts||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date for online registration||1st week of April 2019|
|CUCET 2019 Admit card release||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam dates||Last week of April 2019|
|Release of answer key||Last week of April 2019|
|Complaint against answer key||1st week of May 2019|
|Correct answer key release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Announcement of CUCET 2019 result||4th week of May 2019|
CUCET 2019 Application Form
The application form of CUCET 2019 Exam will be available in the month of March (tentatively) and the candidates need to complete the same on or before the last date. Late or incomplete forms shall not be processed by the official authority under any circumstance. Once the application form is submitted, no changes can be made in the same. The registration process will be done in the online mode. The candidates can complete the application form either by visiting the official link to by clicking the direct link which will be given in this post soon. Any kind of false detail in the application form will entail disqualification. The candidates are required to enter the genuine information as these details will be used by the official authority throughout the selection process. The registration process of CUCET 2019 Exam is mentioned here for the applicants.
- The candidates can begin the registration process by clicking on Apply button. Select the course between UG and PG as according to your choice. Enter the basic information in the registration form such as name, date of birth, email id, gender etc.
- Once you are done with registration, you’ll receive a confirmation mail and message with the login credentials on your registered mail id and mobile number.
- Login your account with these credentials and start filling the application form for CUCET 2019 Exam. Enter the requisite information such as personal details, academic details, contact information, choice of test city center etc. make sure that you are entering the correct information as no modifications shall be done once after the final submission.
- On furnishing details in the form, the applicants need to upload the scanned image of photo and signature. The size of these images should be as according to the system’s requirement. The photo should be latest and clear. If the candidates wear glasses then the photo should be free from reflection.
- Make payment is the last step to complete the application form. Check the filled in application form and proceed to the payment option. The payment can be done online as well as in offline mode as according to your convenience. The candidates need to pay Rs 850 (Rs 450 for SC/ ST) as a registration fee.
- Remember, fee once paid will never be refunded or transferable to another test under any circumstances.
- The students can register for up to three courses in this registration fee and has to add on fee for additional courses.
- The candidates are also advised to take the hard copy of the filled in application form of CUCET 2019 Exam and keep it safe and secure till the end.
CUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirant’s eligibility will be judged on the basis of several aspects such as educational qualification, nationality, age etc. These are the set of terms and conditions prescribed by the Central Universities of the country. It is to be noted that the candidates will have to bear the worst consequences if they would ever try to mislead the official authority by producing wrong certificates. The eligibility conditions for CUCET 2019 Exam are described here.
- The candidate should hold the graduation degree in any discipline with at least 55% aggregate marks in order to apply for this entrance examination.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the final years of graduation can also apply for central university common entrance test but they have to prove their eligibility before the final admission.
CUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The test pattern is given here to display the virtual picture of the exam paper. It comprises the medium of the exam, the number of sections, time duration, distribution of questions, mode and type and marking scheme. It is advised to go through the same at least once before actually start preparing for the Exam of CUCET 2019. The test pattern is mentioned here.
- Mode: The exam will be organized in the offline mode and the students need to tick the right answer on the OMR sheet. However, if the candidates mark more than one answer in the sheet then this will be treated as the wrong answer and will be subjected to negative marking.
- Type: CUCET is an objective type paper where multiple options are given in each question and only one of them is correct.
- Time Duration: The paper needs to be completed in 2 hours as no extra time shall be granted.
- The Number of Questions: CUCET 2019 comprises 100 questions in total. This paper is divided into the following sections:
- Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark and thus the entire paper is of 100 marks in total.
- Negative marking is applicable and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The candidates are advised to attempt the question with extreme care.