CG PET 2020 – Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test
CG Vyapam conducts the Exam of CG PET every year with the purpose to grant admissions to the deserving candidates in various UG engineering courses in the colleges of Chhattisgarh. This Exam of CG PET 2020 is expected to be held in April 2020. Applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and determine their eligibility status first.
Qualified candidates will be then called for the counseling process and further admission rounds. The decision of the official authority in all matters shall be treated as the final one. Read the article and get to know the details of important dates, application form, admit card and other engineering exams related information.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
CG PET 2020 Important Dates
Since no official announcement is yet done by the official authority regarding the exam schedule, therefore, we have mentioned tentative dates for the sake of the candidate’s convenience. The table of content will be modified or updated soon.
|Availability of the application form||March 2020|
|Deadline for submitting application form||April 2020|
|The release of admit card||April 2020|
|Exam date||April 2020|
CG PET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for this entrance exam, the candidates must check whether they are eligible for the exam or not. We have mentioned all eligibility conditions here for students’ sake of convenience.
Norm 1: Nationality
- Only Indian nationals are allowed to take the Exam of CG PET 2020.
- In addition to this, the candidate must be able to produce state domicile as well.
Norm 2: Educational Qualification
- In order to apply for this exam, the candidates must have passed class 12th or intermediate exam from the recognized board with the aggregate of 45% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates).
- It is mandatory that students must have studied PCM and one technical vocational subject in their qualifying exam.
CG PET 2020 Application Form
The application form for CG PET 2020 Exam will be available in the online mode only and the candidates can easily avail the same by visiting the official website or by using the direct link on this page (link will be available in the post soon). The students are suggested to read the instructions fully and only then begin the application form filling process. More than one form from the same candidate will be rejected. Incomplete or late application forms will not be accepted by the official authority. Step by step process to complete the application form is mentioned here.
- Registration is the first step. The applicants need to register first by entering the asked information such as name, mobile number, email id etc. Soon after the registration, the students will get the unique application number.
- Now, complete the application form by adding the asked information such as basic details, communication details, academic information etc.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photo and signature as per official guidelines.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 200 (Rs 150 for OBC and Rs 100 for SC/ ST/ PWD) through electronic payment modes.
- Take the print out of the confirmation page and keep it safe for the future reference.
CG PET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Type of exam: objective type multiple options and one correct answer
- The total number of questions: 150
- No marks will be deducted for the wrong attempt
- +1 mark will be offered for every right attempt.
- Time Limit: 180 minutes or 3 hours
- Mode of the CG PET 2020 Exam: Offline or OMR based
CG PET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in April 2020 for successfully registered candidates in the online mode. The students can easily download the same by entering their application number. This official document possesses important information related to the exam and the candidate. It must be kept safe till the end of the admission procedure. Mutilated or distorted admit cards will be rejected by the invigilator. The candidate must bring this official document at the exam venue so as to get entered. The candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card and contact the official authority in case of any discrepancy.
CG PET 2020 Result
The result for CG PET 2020 Exam will be released in the online mode. Soon after the declaration of the result, the merit list will be released by the official authority in which candidates are arranged according to their marks. Qualified candidates will be then called to participate in further admission rounds.
Visit us regularly and get updated with the latest information