BVP CET 2020 – Exam Dates, Application Form
BVP Common Entrance Test is expected to be held in May 2020 with the purpose to grant admissions to the various engineering courses in the university. BVP CET 2020 is a university-level examination which is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth once every year. Interested aspirants can go through the eligibility criteria first and check whether they are eligible to take the exam or not. Qualified candidates shall be then called for the further admission rounds; however, the final admissions will be purely based on the candidate’s performance in the exam and availability of seats. Read the article fully and get to know about other relevant information about the exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, admit card, and result.
Table of Contents
BVP CET 2020 Important Dates
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
No official announcement is yet done regarding the BVP CET 2020 and thus we have given the tentative exam schedule as per the previous year brochure. The table of content will be updated soon after the release of the official notification.
|Commencement of the application form||January 2020|
|The last date to apply||4th week of May 2020|
|Issuance of the admit card||4th week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|The declaration of the result||1st week of June 2020|
BVP CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to the application form, the candidates are suggested to read the eligibility conditions first as laid down by the official exam authority and make sure that they are eligible to participate in the exam. We have mentioned eligibility criteria here for the student’s sake of convenience.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- The applicants must have passed 10+2 exam or equivalent from the recognized central or state board with minimum 50% (45% for the reserved category students) aggregate marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of the exam are also eligible to take BVP CET 2020 Exam.
BVP CET 2020 Application Form
The application forms will be released in the online mode and the applicants are suggested to complete the same on or before the deadline. Read the official instructions first before commencing the application form filling. The candidates are required to send the only one application form as multiple forms from the same candidate leads to the rejection of his candidatureship. It is important to fill the application form with genuine details as these will be used throughout the admission process. Step by Step procedure to complete the form is mentioned here.
- First of all, the applicants need to supply the asked details and click to register them. On the successful registration, the candidates will get login credentials which they must be kept safe till the end of the admission.
- Log in the account with these credentials and add the required information in the form such as basic info, communication details etc. Upload the necessary documents and proceed to the next step.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1700 through the available payment options and complete the application form filling process. The candidates can take the print of the form and keep it safe.
BVP CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam: BVP CET 2020 will be held in the online mode.
- The type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- The total number of questions: 200 (100 questions per section)
- The number sections: 2
- Time duration: 3 hours
- Maximum marks: 200 marks
- For the right attempt: +1 mark
- For the wrong attempt: No Negative Marking
BVP CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be published in the online mode and the candidates can easily obtain the same by using their login credentials. This is an official document which will be released only for those candidates who have registered them successfully. Moreover, it is essential to keep the hall ticket in the excellent condition till the end of the admission procedure. Keep multiple copies of the same for the security purpose. The candidates must bring this document at the exam venue so as to get entered. Additionally, the candidates must also bring one photo ID proof on the day of the examination. No pen or pencil marking is allowed on this official document.
BVP CET 2020 Result
The official authority will release the result soon after BVP CET 2020 Exam in the online mode. Utmost care is taken while scrutinizing the paper and thus the declared result shall be treated as the final one. Based on the candidate’s performance in the exam, a merit list will be published that comprises the rank of the candidates.