BVP CET 2019 is expected to be organized in the month of March 2019. This exam aims at offering admissions to the qualified candidates in the several UG and PG courses. The students are required to go through the eligibility criteria first and then apply for this entrance exam. This test is the gateway to access other levels of the selection procedure. The final admissions shall be granted on the basis of merit list which will be prepared as according to the candidate’s performance. Bharti Vidyapeeth University is the official authority this exam and is responsible for this admissions procedure.
Selected candidates will be then call
ed for group discussion and personal interview round. The result for BVP CET 2019 Exam is expected to be released in the month of April 2019. The students are suggested to apply online for admission in the various MBA courses at BVP University as per the official schedule. Get the complete knowledge of the application form, eligibility criteria and exam pattern here in the post.
Table of Contents
BVP CET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application form submission date||Date of Exam||Declaration of Result/Merit List||Counselling|
|BVP CET Engineering 2019 (B.Tech)||4th week of May||Last week of May||2nd week of June||3rd week of June|
|B.Arch||Last week of June||–||2nd week of July||3rd week of July|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2019 (MCA)||3rd week of March||4th week of March||1st week of April||Last week of April|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2019 (MBA)||3rd week of March||4th week of March||3rd week of April||4th week of April|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2019 (BBA/BCA)||Last week of May||1st week of June||2nd week of June||1st week of July|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2019 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)||1st week of June||2nd week of June||3rd week of June||1st week of July|
|BVP CET LLB 2019||2nd week of June||3rd week of June||4th week of June||1st week of July|
BVP CET 2019 Application Form
The Application form of BVP CET 2019 Exam will be made available in the month of January 2019 (as expected). The students are advised to complete the registration process on time as the late form will not be processed by the official authority under any circumstance. The details in this application form will be used throughout the selection procedure and thus it should be genuine and accurate. False information will directly lead to the disqualification. The application form shall be released in the online mode and the candidates can fill the same either by visiting university’s official website or by clicking the direct link which will be provided in this post soon. Incomplete application forms will not be considered by the University. Applicants should carefully fill up all the fields during the online application process. Application once submitted finally cannot be withdrawn or modified. The application process for BVP CET 2019 Exam is described here for the student’s sake convenience.
Step 1: Create a login
- First of all, the candidates need to register them by entering the basic details such as first name, last name, gender, mobile number, date of birth, password and confirm the password.
- On entering these details, the applicants are required to check the same and then click the sign-up button. On clicking this, the candidate will receive a login ID and password via email and SMS. The students are required to keep it safe and secure until the end of the admission process.
Step 2: Payment of the application fee
- In the next part of the registration process, the candidates need to make the payment of the registration fee of Rs 2006 (entrance test fee + 18% GST). This fee is non – refundable as well as non – transferable.
- This fee can be paid through the payment gateway using the internet banking mode or by using credit/ debit card. Services charges or other taxes charged by the banks have to be paid the candidates.
Step 3: Complete the Application Form
- After making the successful payment, the applicants can then fill the application form by entering the required details such as nationality, category, academic information, contact details, choice of test center etc.
- Once you are done with these details, upload the scanned images of photo and signature. The scanned filed should meet the system’s requirement otherwise the candidate will fail to upload the same.
- Now, preview the application form of BVP CET 2019 Exam and click the submit button for the final submission.
- The candidates are advised to take the print out of the same and keep it safe for the future record.
- Candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the form are correct as no request for modifications shall be entertained after the final submission of the form.
Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET Exam
The candidate’s eligibility will be judged on the various grounds such as education, age, nationality etc. these conditions are laid down by the exam official authority and are needed to be fulfilled. The students are advised to read the eligibility criteria first before applying for the Exam of BVP CET 2019.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- The students must hold the graduation degree in any field with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% in the case of reserved candidates) from the recognized university.
- A candidate in the final year can also apply but the admission of that candidate will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates are submitted to the university.
Norm 2: Nationality
- The applicant must of India national so as to apply for the BVP CET 2019 Exam.
BVP CET Exam Pattern 2019
The test pattern of BVP CET is mentioned here for the candidates. This section provides an overview regarding the structure of the exam. It consists of the details such as mode, and type of the exam, the medium of the question paper, time duration, number of questions and marking scheme.
- Mode: This entrance examination shall be held in the offline mode where the candidates need to mark the right answer on the OMR sheet.
- Type: This exam will be objective in nature and comprises multiple choice questions with four alternatives with single correct or most probable answer.
- Time Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes shall be given to complete the exam of BVL CET 2019. Request for additional time shall not be processed by the invigilator.
- The Number of questions: The exam comprises 200 MCQs.
- Distribution of Questions:
|Logical and abstract reasoning||50|
|Verbal ability and reading comprehensions||40|
- For each correct answer, the applicant will fetch 1 mark.
- There no negative marking in the examination and thus the candidates can attempt the exam paper freely without worrying about any deduction.
The students will get admission on the basis of his or her rank in the merit list and availability of seats in the particular program.