BITSAT 2020 – Exam Dates, Application Form
The Exam of BITSAT 2020 is expected to be conducted in May 2020. This computer-based online test will be organized by BITS, Pilani to offer admissions to the integrated first-degree courses in BITS. This is a university level examination which is conducted every year. Interested candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions and then apply for this deemed entrance examination.
In order to facilitate the students, the official authority will conduct this exam at various cities across the country and thus candidates can easily choose the center of their choice. Qualified candidates will be then called for the further admission rounds. Applicants are required to read the article fully and get to know about other details of the exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, and result.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
BITSAT 2020 Important Dates
Since no official announcement is yet done by BITS, Pilani and thus we are mentioned tentative dates for the students’ sake of convenience. The table of content shall be updated soon after the availability of the official brochure. Till then, check the tentative dates here.
|Commencement of the application form||January 2020|
|The last date to apply||March 2020|
|Slot Booking begins from||March 2020 to April 2020|
|Issuance of the admit card||April 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|The release of admit list and wait list||June 2020|
BITSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Norm 1: Academic Qualification
- The candidates must have passed the intermediate or class 12th or equivalent examination from the recognized board with physics, chemistry, math, and English.
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum 75% aggregate marks in PCM together and 60% marks in each of the physics, chemistry, and math to take BITSAT 2020 Exam.
BITSAT 2020 Application Form
Applications to BITSAT 2020 will have to be submitted online only. The applicants are required to read the instructions properly before commencing the application form process. To fill the application form, the candidates can either visit the official website or use the direct link that will be provided in the post soon. Application forms without the application fee are considered incomplete and are liable to be rejected. Additionally, the forms received after the due date will not be processed by the official exam authority. Step by Step process to complete the form is mentioned here.
- First of all, the applicants need to register themselves by entering the asked information such as name, gender, email id, mobile number etc. Then, the candidates need to choose the password, enter the captcha and click to proceed.
- On the successful registration, the candidates will get a unique registration number which they must be kept safe until the admission procedure is over.
- Log in with these credentials and complete the application form by supplying the asked details.
- Now, upload the scanned images of photo and signature and submit the same to proceed towards the next step.
- Make the payment of the registration fee through the available payment options and complete the application form filling process. Take the print of the filled-in application and keep it safe. DO NOT send the print out of the application form by post to BITS, Pilani.
|For male candidates (center within India)||Rs 3150|
|For female candidates (center within India)||Rs 2650|
|For male and female (Dubai Center)||Rs 5600|
BITSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of BITSAT 2020: Computer-based online test
- Time Duration: 3 hours
- The number of sections: 4
- The total number of questions: 150
- Maximum marks: 450 marks
- Type of the questions in the exam: multiple choice questions
- For the right attempt: +3 mark
- For the incorrect attempt: -1 mark
- For no attempt: 0 marks
BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking and admit card
The Exam of BITSAT 2020 will be conducted in multiple sessions and thus the candidates are required to book their slot and download the admit card. Slot booking allows the applicants to choose the test date and test city of their convenience. Soon after booking the slot, the candidates can download their admit card by using their login credentials.
BITSAT 2020 Result
After the completion of the test, the computer will publish the score report in terms of total correct and incorrect answers and score. The candidates can then download their score report on the next day by using their login credentials. A merit list will be published for the qualified candidates that indicate their rank. However, mere qualifying the exam or appearance on the merit list doesn’t confer any right to admission.