ATMA 2020 – Application Form, Exam Dates
The Exam of ATMA 2020 will be conducted 5 times a year i.e. December 2019, February 2020, May 2020, June 2020 and July 2020. This is comprehensive, credible and single-window entrance examination for taking admissions to the PG programs in management.
AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) is organized by AIMS every year. It is conducted at various centers across the country and the candidates can easily choose the test center of their preference. Aspiring candidates are required to check their eligibility criteria before proceeding towards this deemed entrance examination. Read the article fully and get to know about other information about this exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, and result.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
ATMA 2020 Important Dates
AIMS haven’t made any announcement regarding the Exam schedule of ATMA 2020 and thus we have provided tentative dates as per the previous brochure. Candidates can check the tentative exam schedule here and get the rough idea regarding the exam events.
|ATMA 2020 December Exam Date||3rd week of December 2019|
|ATMA 2020 February Exam Date||3rd week of February 2020|
|ATMA 2020 May Exam Date||4th week of May 2020|
|ATMA 2020 June Exam Date||3rd week of June 2020|
|ATMA 2020 July Exam Date||4th week of July 2020|
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates are required to go through the eligibility conditions and make sure that they are eligible to take this reputed entrance exam. Check the eligibility criteria here.
Norm 1: Academic Qualification
- The applicants must hold a bachelors’ degree of minimum 3 years in any discipline from a recognized college or institute.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of their graduation are ale eligible to participate in ATMA 2020.
ATMA 2020 Application Form
Applications to this deemed entrance exam will be available in the online mode. Applicants are advised to complete the registration process as soon as possible in order to avoid last minute hassle. All fields are mandatory to fill in the application form otherwise the form shall be treated as incomplete. Late application forms are liable to be rejected by the official authority. In order to complete the application form process, the candidates can either visit the official website or use the direct link that will be provided in the post. The candidates are required to submit only one application form as multiple forms will lead to rejection of the candidatureship. The steps to complete the application process are mentioned here.
- First of all, the candidates need to click on the registration link and enter the asked details such as full name, email id, mobile number, DOB etc. After entering the details, click on fee payment link to submit the application fee of Rs 1298 inclusive of GST @ 18% through the available modes. On the successful submission, the candidates will get a personal identification number and password.
- Log in the account by using login credentials and complete the application form by supplying the required details such as basic info, communication details, academic information, choice of test city etc.
- Submit the filled-in application form and take the print out of the same for future reference.
ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Exam of ATMA 2020 will be held in the computer-based mode.
- The total number of questions: 180
- The number of sections: 6 sections (30 questions each)
- Type of questions in the exam: Objective
- Time duration: 3 hours
- For the right attempt: +1 mark
- For no attempt: 0 marks
- For the wrong attempt: -0.25 marks
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
The official authority will release admit card in the online mode and the candidates can easily obtain the same by using their login credentials. This official document will be released only for those candidates who have registered them successfully. It contains all essential information related to the candidate as well as the exam such as test time, date, center, candidate’s photo etc. It is important to bring this official document at the exam venue otherwise the candidate’s entry will be restricted. Additionally, the candidates must bring one photo id proof on the day of the exam.
ATMA 2020 Result
The official authority will announce the result soon after the ATMA 2020 Exam. The applicants can easily download the score by using the login id and password. NO hard copy of scores will be issued to the candidate. The scorecard comprises the total scores and marks per section.