ATMA 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card
ATMA 2019 application form will start from 3rd week of January and is expected to be held in the 4th week of February. This online entrance examination will be conducted to select the qualified candidates and offer them admission in various management coursesa. Association of Indian management school (AIMS) is the official authority of ATMA i.e. AIMS test for management admissions and organizes this exam every year. Aspiring candidates who are interested to take this exam are recommended to check their eligibility first and then apply for the same. This is credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to different management courses. The administration and scoring for this exam are done professionally and its scores are the dependable indicator of the aspirant’s suitability for management education and career.
Table of Contents
ATMA 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||AIMS Test for Management Admissions|
|Popularly Known as||ATMA 2019|
|Organized by||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into MBA/ PGDM/MCA and many other management courses|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||3rd week of January|
|The issue of admit card||4th week of February|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice type|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer|
The Exam of ATMA 2019 is popular national level entrance examination whose scores are accepted by almost all business schools across the country. This exam is approved by the ministry of human resource and development so as to render admissions on All India bases to all MBA/ PGDM programs. Interested candidates can check the detailed information regarding the application form, eligibility criteria and exam pattern.
ATMA 2019 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|ATMA 2019 Registration Starts from||3rd week of January|
|Closing of payment portal||3rd week of February|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of February|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||3rd week of February|
|Issue of ATMA 2019 admit card||4th week of February|
|Date of Exam||4th week of February|
|ATMA 2019 Result announcement||1st week of March|
ATMA 2019 Application Form
The registration process for this exam usually begins in the month of December every year. The candidates are advised to read the instructions first and then proceed towards filling the application form. It is important to submit the application on or before the deadline as late forms will not be entertained by the official exam authority under any circumstance. The registration process is mentioned here for the candidates’ sake of convenience.
- First of all, the candidates need to complete the payment procedure so as to get personal identification number (PID). The registration fee is Rs 1100 which can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- After successful payment, the candidates will receive a unique PID to your email id from the official authority through auto-generated mail. Complete the application process of ATMA 2019 by following instructions given in the mail.
- Now, the aspirants need to click the registration link so as to register for this national level entrance examination with the help of personal identification number and date of birth.
- Once you are done with payment details, your PID will be approved on the next working day.
- The aspirants should fill only his personal details such as full name, gender, nationality, email id, mobile number and date of birth in the online payment form.
- After filling in all details, one has to click on the button ‘click here to register for ATMA 2019’.
- After completing the registration process, the candidates has to take two printouts of the filled in application or registration form.
- After submitting the application form, the aspirant will get login credentials as an auto generated mail. These login credentials should be kept safe and secure until the end of admission procedure.
- It is important to note that the candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the entered information. Request for modifications in the entered details shall not be entertained by the official authority under any circumstances.
- Registration fee once paid will not be refundable or transferable to other tests under any situation. In order to ask any query, the candidates can drop the mail to the secretariat stating their PID and test date.
Note: one can fill the application form of this entrance examination in the offline mode by purchasing form from the designated centres of ATMA.
Also, if you are sending registration money through bank transfer then the account details are mentioned here:
- Account No.: 068010100035918
- IFSC code: UTIB0000068
- Beneficiary: Association of Indian management school
Eligibility Criteria for ATMA MBA Exam
Before heading towards application form, the candidates are suggested to see through the eligibility criteria and then fill the form. The eligibility criterion is a set of terms and conditions mentioned by an official authority so as to screen the eligible candidates for the test. The eligibility criteria for the exam of ATMA 2019 are mentioned here for the aspirants.
Norm 1: Citizenship
- The candidate must be the citizen of India so as to become eligible for this exam.
Norm 2: Academic Qualification
- In order to take this exam, the candidates must have graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university/ institute.
- Final year candidates can also apply for this entrance exam but they have to produce their qualifying certificate before the commencement of classes.
Norm 3: Age bar
- No age bar is yet mentioned by the official exam authority for the candidates so you can apply for this exam without worrying about your age.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2019
The test pattern is important to know so as to commence the preparation as accordingly. It primarily encircles time duration of exam, mode and its type, marking scheme, distributions of questions, the total number of sections etc. The aspirants are preferred to go through the exam pattern of ATMA 2019 exam and then make their schedule for preparation as accordingly.
- Mode of Exam:
This exam is conducted in both online and offline mode and the candidates can choose the mode as according to their convenience. Those candidates who will opt for paper-based mode will have to tick the correct options on the OMR sheet.
The Exam of ATMA 2019 will be held as an objective type paper in which each question has multiple responses and the aspirant has to choose the appropriate one.
- Time Duration
3 hours or 180 times shall be given to complete the examination. The candidates should reach the test centre at the reporting time as no extra time shall be granted to the candidates.
- Number of sections
The exam comprises of six sections namely:
Analytical skills – 1
Verbal skills – 1
Quantitative skills – 1
Verbal skills – 2
Analytical skills – 2
Quantitative skills – 2
- Distribution of Questions:
|Analytical skills – 1||30||30|
|Verbal skills – 1||30||30|
|Quantitative skills – 1||30||30|
|Verbal skills – 2||30||30|
|Analytical skills – 2||30||30|
|Quantitative skills – 2||30||30|