AP ICET 2019: Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card
AP ICET 2019 notification will be issued 1st week of February 2019. AP ICET Exam will be conducted by Andhra University on the behalf of APSCHE so as to offer admission to the eligible candidates in the MBA and MCA courses. This exam is generally held in the month of April/ May every year. The scores of this integrated common entrance test will be used for admission to the universities and their affiliated colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Table of Contents
AP ICET 2019 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Popularly Known as||AP ICET 2019|
|Organized by||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Exam Purpose||Admission intoMBA and MCA courses|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online (through official website)|
|Application Form Submission start date||1st week of March 2019|
|The issue of admit card||Last week of April 2019|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice type|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
AP ICET 2019 Exam will be conducted at several test centers and the candidates can choose the same as per their convenience. The students are advised to check their eligibility first and then apply for this exam. Qualified candidates will be then called for the counseling procedure and final admission shall be based on the candidate’s rank in the merit list and availability of seats in the particular program.
This is a state level entrance examination and thus its scores are valid for admission to the universities and institutes of AP state only. The official authority has not published any notification yet and thus we have mentioned tentative schedule regarding the same. Scroll down the page and get the complete details of the registration procedure, exam pattern, and eligibility criteria.
AP ICET 2019 Exam Dates and Events
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|AP ICET 2019 Official notification arrives||1st week of February 2019|
|Submission of online AP ICET 2019 application form||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 500/- + Reg. fee||3rd week of March 2019|
|AP ICET 2019 Application form Correction dates||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg. fee||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 5000/- + Reg. fee||Last week of March 2019|
|AP ICET 2019 admit card download link||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 10,000/- + Reg. fee||2nd week of May 2019|
|AP ICET Test Date||2nd May 2019|
|Declaration of the Preliminary key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to accept objection on the preliminary key||4th week of May 2019|
|Declaration of AP ICET 2019 Result (Score)||Last week of May 2019|
AP ICET 2019 Application Form
It is expected that the authority will release the application form for AP ICET 2019 Exam in the month of February/ March 2019. The exact dates shall be updated soon after the official announcement. It is important for the candidates to collect the required information before starting filling the application form. The registration process should be completed before the deadline as late forms will not be processed by the AP ICET official authority.
The candidates should fill the application form very carefully as wrong or incorrect information will directly lead to disqualification. The applications shall be made available in the online mode and the link to fill the same will be available here soon. The candidates are required to read the procedure first and head towards the registration process.
Step 1: Fee payment
- First of all, the applicants need to pay the registration fee through online mode like credit card/ debit card/ net banking/AP Online etc. Before making the payment, add the asked details such as name, DOB, email id etc.
- Once you have paid the application fee, your registration id will be generated with the help of which you can complete the further application process.
Step 2: Fee Payment Status
- Soon after the successful payment, check its status before moving further. You can check your fee payment status by entering your DOB and qualifying exam hall ticket number.
Step 3: Complete the Application Form
- Once you are done with fee payment, proceed towards completing the AP ICET 2019 Exam application form.
- Log in your id with DOB, payment reference and qualifying exam hall ticket number.
Complete the application form by furnishing the required details such as
Choice of test city center
Contact information etc
- Make sure that information added in the application form is correct and accurate as information once added will never be changed or modified.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as according to the official guidelines. The photo of the candidate should be clear and crisp.
- Preview the entered details and click on the final submission.
Step 4: Print out of the application form
The candidates are suggested to take the print out of the filled – in the application form and keep it safe and secure for the future use.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET Exam
Go through the eligibility conditions and make sure that whether you are eligible for this exam of AP ICET 2019 or not. These norms are laid down by the official authority of exam and thus these conditions are equally applicable to each and every candidate. The students must read eligibility criteria first and then start filling the application form.
- The candidate should hold a minimum 3 years graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Those candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the Exam of AP ICET 2019. Such candidates need to show their qualifying certificate before the final admission. If they fail to produce their provisional qualifying certificate then their admission shall be canceled even if they have cleared this integrated common entrance test.
Note: The applicant’s eligibility shall be judged at each and every level of admission and if he will find non-eligible then his candidature ship will be discarded immediately and strict action will be taken against him by the official exam authority.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019
The test pattern is usually described so as to offer complete information regarding the exam paper. The students should go through the AP ICET 2019 test pattern and then commence their preparation as accordingly. The test pattern helps the candidate to prepare in an organized manner so that they can qualify for this exam with good marks.
Type: The Exam will be objective in nature where each question has multiple options. The students need to choose the most probable option so as to fetch marks.
Time Duration: 150 minutes will be granted to complete the exam paper. No request for extra time will be processed by the proctor. However, the candidates are requested to take their seats before the commencement of the exam so as to avoid the last minute rush.
Total Number of sections: The Exam comprises 3 sections in total namely:
- Analytical Ability
- Mathematical Ability
- Communication Ability
The Exam of AP ICET 2019 will be of total 200 marks.
1 mark will be granted for each correct answer.
There will be no negative marking in the test and thus the students can easily make their guesses.