AP ECET 2020 – Application Form, Exam Dates
The Exam of AP ECET 2020 is expected to be conducted in April 2020 by JNTUA, Ananthapuramu on the behalf of APSCHE for diploma holders. This is a state level entrance examination which is organized once in a year. This exam is conducted with the sole objective to offer admissions at the 2nd year level into BE/ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy in the colleges of AP.
The candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria first and determine their eligibility status. Qualified candidates shall be then invited for attending counseling and other admission rounds. To know more about this exam, the candidates need to go through the article.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
AP ECET 2020 Important Dates
The official authority hasn’t made any announcement regarding the engineering exam schedule and, therefore, we have provided tentative dates for the sake of the candidate’s convenience. The table of content will be updated soon.
|The release of the application form||2nd week of March 2020|
|End of the registration process||2nd week of April 2020|
|Issuance of the admit card||April 2020|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
|The announcement of the Result||2nd week of May 2020|
AP ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for this entrance examination, it is mandatory for the applicants to satisfy each and every eligibility condition. Read the eligibility criteria here.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- The candidates must hold a diploma in engineering and technology/ pharmacy from the recognized institute with at least 45% (40% for the reserved category) aggregate marks.
- Those candidates who are pursuing in the last year of diploma can also apply for AP ECET 2020 Exam.
Norm 2: Nationality
- Only Indian nationals are allowed to participate in the exam.
- The applicant must belong to the state of AP. Also, they should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements as laid down by AP Educational Institutions.
AP ECET 2020 Application Form
The application form will be released in the online mode and the candidates are required to submit the same on or before the deadline. It is advised to read the official instructions before commencing the registration process. More than one form from the same applicant shall lead to the rejection of the candidatureship. The candidates are required to enter only the genuine information in the form as these details will be cross-verified at the time of admission. The process to complete the application form is mentioned here.
- First of all, the applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs 609 through the available payment modes. Before making a payment, it is important to enter the asked details such as qualifying exam hall ticket number, name, email id, mobile number etc.
- After the successful payment, the candidate will get a unique payment id.
- The applicants can then enter payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, DOB and then click to Proceed Application Form.
- Complete the form by entering the asked information and upload the necessary documents as per the official guidelines. Take a preview and only then submit the application form.
- After submitting the form, the applicants are required to print the filled-in form and keep it safe for the future reference.
AP ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Type of AP ECET Exam: Objective multiple choice questions
- The number of sections in the exam: 4 sections for Engineering and Pharmacy and 3 sections for B.Sc Math Stream
- The total number of questions: 200
- For the right attempt: +1 mark
AP ECET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in the online mode and the candidates can easily avail the same by entering the login details. This official document possesses all essential information regarding the exam and the candidate. Applicants are required to keep multiple copies of the same for the sake of security. No pen or pencil marking is allowed on this document. It is advised to verify all details mentioned on the admit card and contact the official authority in the case of any discrepancy. Candidates’ entry in the exam hall will be restricted in the absence of this document. It will be issued to only those candidates who have registered them successfully.
AP ECET 2020 Result
The official authority will announce the result soon after the examination. It is will be released in the online mode and the candidates can easily check the same. Utmost care is taken while preparing the result and hence, the announced result will be the final one and must be accepted by all. Based the candidates’ performance in AP ECET 2020 Exam, the merit list will be published.