AIBE 2020 – Exam Dates, Admit Card
The Exam of AIBE 2020 is expected to be held in December 2019 with the sole purpose to access the capability of the advocate to practice law in India. BCI is the official authority of this exam. This exam is basically organized to offer the certification of practice to the LLB holders or advocates. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for this deemed examination.
The official authority will release the notification related to the exam in September 2019. This test will be conducted at various cities across India and thus the candidates can easily choose the center of their choice. Read the post fully and find out other important details regarding the exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, admit card, and result.
Table of Contents
|Apply for BTech Program at Manipal Institute of Technology -|
|SRMJEEE BTech Admission 2019 Opens -|
|Looking for Engineering Admission 2019 Join Amrita University -|
|UPES B.Tech Admissions Open for 2019 BATCH -|
|Chandigarh Fast Track Admission 2019 -|
AIBE 2020 Important Dates
No official announcement is yet done regarding the Exam of AIBE 2020 and thus we have mentioned tentative exam schedule for the candidate’s sake of convenience. The table of content shall be modified soon after the availability of the official notification.
|The release of the application form||September 2019|
|The last date to complete the registration process||December 2019|
|Issuance of the admit card||December 2019|
|Exam Date||December 2019|
|The declaration of the result||January 2020|
AIBE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding further, it is important for the candidates to go through the eligibility conditions and check whether they are eligible to take this exam or not. For the candidate’s convenience, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria here.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- The candidates must possess LLB or equivalent law degree from recognized college or institute in order to take the Exam of AIBE 2020. No minimum qualifying percentage is required.
AIBE 2020 Application Form
The application form for AIBE 2020 will be made available in the online mode. The candidates are required to read the instructions first and only then commence the form filling process. Applicants can either visit the official website or use the link that will be provided in the post soon. It is advised to fill the correct information in the application form as these details will be used throughout the admission process. Additionally, the candidates must keep all the details ready before filling the application form. Late or incomplete forms are liable to be rejected. The steps to complete the application form are given here.
- First of all, the applicants need to register themselves by supplying the required information such as full name, gender, DOB, valid email id and mobile number. Submit these details and get a unique registration number and password.
- Log in with these credentials and complete the application form by adding other required information. Preview the entered details and proceed towards the next step.
- Upload the scanned images of documents such as photo and signature as per the system requirements.
- Pay the registration fee through e-challan. Upload challan after 24 hours, take the print of the filled-in application form and complete the application process.
|For General category||Rs 3650|
|For SC/ ST||Rs 2650|
AIBE 2020 Exam Pattern
- The type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Time Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes. 20 minutes per hour extra will be given to the PWD candidates
- The language of the AIBE 2020 Exam paper: English, Hindi and 9 other languages
- For the right attempt: +1 mark will be given
AIBE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released prior to the examination in the online mode and the candidates can easily avail the same supplying their registration number and password. Downloading is the sole option to avail the admit card. This official document shall be released only for those candidates who have registered them successfully. It possesses important details regarding the exam as well as the candidate. Candidate’s entry in the exam hall will be restricted in the absence of this document. In addition to this, the applicants are required to bring one photo Id proof along with their admit card on the day of the exam. This document must be kept safe till the end of the admission procedure.
AIBE 2020 Result
The Bar Council of India will release the Result soon after the Exam of AIBE 2020. Utmost care is taken while scrutinizing the exam paper and thus the announced result shall be the final one and must be accepted by all. The result comprises the overall marks and sections marks obtained by the candidates in the exam. Soon after the declaration of the result, the official authority will issue the certificate of practice to the qualified candidates.